Help with zgemma H.2S please

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 630 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• I am running Openvix on my H.2S. I want to store my recordings on an SD card plugged into the SD socket instead of to a USB stick plugged into the USB socket. (This is much less vulnerable to knocks and bumps.) How do I do this please? Thanks for reading.

Edited once, last by robisoft: ​I have now resolved this issue, The SD card has to be formatted before the box will use it. I had assumed (silly me!) that it came preformatted when new - however mine was not and I did not initially check it. So after a lot of linux command level investigation I finally plugged it into my PC and discovered the problem. I formatted it to FAT32 and everything worked fine. ().

• I have now resolved this issue,

The SD card has to be formatted before the box will use it. I had assumed (silly me!) that it came preformatted when new - however mine was not and I did not initially check it. So after a lot of linux command level investigation I finally plugged it into my PC and discovered the problem. I formatted it to FAT32 and everything worked fine.

• Usually E2 has a Device Manager and it should be able to do the same, usually in Linux EXT4 format, which allows for bigger files to be recorded... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!