openvision image for dm800 hd se sim ferrari old

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,035 times. The last Post () by merocasper.

• openvision for dm800se sim ferrari old

created by chemek1

Based on Openpli-7 release

A team of 6 people is involved in programming this new image. It is noted that the members of the team either from the members of the Open pli team or have sold and many experiences in that image and OpenAtv and openpli for PC
    Or specialize in a particular part of the tuner team and I think a successful team and say that despite this release we like openpli

On the image, use the BackupSuite and Blushin CacheFlush as the two main steps in the image
    I've added PluginSkinMover, where the size of any image now boosts the use of external flash

//////////////////////////////////////

فريق مكون من 6 افراد يشترك فى برمجة تلك الصورة الجديدة والمﻻحظ أن أعضاء الفريق أما من أعضاء فريق Open pli أو لهم باع وتجارب كثيرة فى تلك الصورة وصورة OpenAtv و openpli for PC
    أو متخصص فى جزء معين لفريق متوالف وأعتقد فريق ناجح ويقولون أننا رغم هذا اﻵصدار فأننا نحب openpli

المﻻحظ على الصورة أستخدام بلوجين BackupSuite و بلوجين CacheFlush كبلوجنان أساسيان فى الصورة وهى خطوه جيدة

قمت بأضافة بلوجين PluginSkinMover حيث حجم أى صورة اﻵن يبحتم أستخدام فﻻش خارجى

• hallo, can I use this image for my dm 800 se ferrari sim ssl 84f ,thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!