I Install PurE2 Image But Audio Language Problem

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,453 times. The last Post () by atiqueleghari.

• I INSTAL PURE2 IMAGE BUT AUDIO LANGUAGE PROBLEM SHOW WITH ME...

EXPERTS SOLVE MY (LANGUAGE CHANGE ) PROBLEM...ON REMOTE OR OTHER SETTING

• Dear colleague, I am glad you listened to me and started posting on the forum. This is the whole point of places like this one, not 1-on-1 but all-4-all. So, please do not send me PMs asking for 1-on-1 help. In future, simply post your Qs here and we shall jump in.

Secondly, as I asked you before, PLEASE DO NOT SHOUT AT US! CAPITALS are considered SHOUTING on the net. Thanx!

Thirdly, I already asked you to give us all the relevant details, so we could help you, when you sent me your first PM, like this:

1) What kind of Satellite dish/LNB/switch do you have?

2) Which STB?

3) Do you have signal?

4) Have you checked your cables with another STB?

5) Which WiFi USB/LAN device are you using or is it built-in?

6) How exactly did you try installing it all? Which steps precisely?

7) Can you install PurE2 when you are connected to a LAN connection/modem directly?

8) How do you scan for satellite channels precisely?

This was then. Now, we have a new problem, but similarly you still didn't tell us anything relevant, like:

9) which receiver do you have,

10) which image did you install,

11) how are you connected to your TV,

12) how did you set up your audio in PurE2, i.e. what are you doing to get audio - did you press any buttons,

13) what do you get when you press AUDIO button, then press the downwards button and then OK button?

Stay well and relax, we shall help you out... :)

JUST DON'T WRITE IN CAPITALS AGAIN, PLEASE! IF YOU DO, I WILL NOT RESPOND, thank you...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• PurE2 > MENU > Setup > System > Audio settings and Auto Language selection...

210235c3ba.jpg

be749f08e2859205d5.jpg

Then, AUDIO button...

789e4a.jpg

...try red button ON and OFF and

green button for ON and OFF, then

AUDIO channel with yellow button, also

UP and DOWN > OK, to try those channels...

Now, we are waiting for all the RELEVANT details, m8... ;)

P.S. "Please" and "thank you" might be nice to see, you know... Otherwise one might feel "ordered around" and you do realise that we are not obliged to do any of this...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• THANKS FOR QUICK REPLY...

LINUX RECEIVER AMIKO ALIEN2 SR7162...

I FOLLOW YOUR PROCEDURE...

BUT NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM..

AUDIO LANGUAGE NOT SHOW ON SCREEN...

• PLEASE, DO NOT YELL AT US!!!! THANK YOU!!!! NO CAPS!!!

Again, you did not tell us what you did, no relevant information...

If this happens again I will not respond to your questions, ever again, sorry!

• ¡Hola! Hablando de memoria: incorrecto, compañero. Filme-FNC es solo con audio alemán. 123 está en inglés. Quizás también tenga algo de alemán pero lo dudo.

Tengo una pregunta: la mayoría del mundo usa subtítulos. ¿Es eso un problema para usted?

Una sugerencia: utilice el traductor en línea para las secciones en inglés. Como hice para este post.

Aquí: https://translate.google.com/

• ok thanks for the answer, I have no problem for the subtitles I ... but I would like if it were possible to listen to it in Spanish, is there no way to do it in the FNC plugins? It really is a complement that I love but it is a pity that my young children can not listen to their movies in Spanish, thanks

• Yes, I understand. I think torrents, then, for the kiddos... :)

Perhaps Kodi has good Spanish addons? E2iPlayer?

• master G

Added the Label Audio & Subtitle Support

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!