Any chance getting EPG youtube trailer plugin for PurE2?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 581 times. The last Post () by sandman_1983.

• There is a lot of o ways to get movie trailer from EPG via IMDb-FNC addon.

EPG Screen:

- press EPG button

- choose a movie from EPG

- press Red button (IMDb Search)

- confirm title when ask

- watch trailer

Another way, in SingleEPG screen (info button):

- choose movie

- press red button (IMDb Search)

- confirm title

- watch trailer

For currently playing movie:

- press Info button twice

- choose Search with IMDb-FNC

- confirm title when ask

- watch trailer

And there is a more, try to discover. :)

Btw.

for IMDb-FNC addon look here.

7453f3b1fccb1.jpg 4b46ff52a1.jpg 4b6414030749.jpg

• @ FrancHR Actually ,this is not a plugin for movie trailers only , it can get any video uploaded in youtube , that corresponds to the title of the EPG (sport events , documentaries , news ) ..... for example , when I'm watching ARTE channel , I can use the Epg youtube trailer (the trailer in the name of the plugin is misleading a bit ) , and it brings the documentary showing in the channel in youtube if it was uploade . and it goes for every program ...thank you for your reply , I hope I did clarify my point well , sorry for my english

• That is description of the video clip from youtube. Nothing connected with EPG trailer in that.

I must admit that i do not understand you. You mean youtube plugin?

If so i have no intention to write that, sorry, because there is already well working plugin from Taapat.

• I don't mean Youtube plugin , I mean like a plugin that takes the Epg description and convert it directly to a youtube search , wihtout the need to type all the EPG titles . There was a plugin called EPG youtube trailer ( forget about the confusing name ) made by Kashmir that can do this exact function , but it doesn't work well with full HD skins ...

• sorry , english is not my native language , I'll try to explain it to you , for instance , I'm on Eurosport , and in the Epg of the channels there's plenty of programs , with this plugin , you can instanly search in youtube all the videos related to any single EPG , because it uses the titles in the EPG...

• master G

Added the Label Plugins Support

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!