How To: Unlock iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS On ANY Baseband (iOS 5.0 To iOS 5.1)

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 716 times. The last Post () by ppdon.

• Yesterday we told you that MuscleNerd pointed out a Chinese hacker Loktar_Sun managed to manipulate SAM (Subscriber Artificial Module) to unlock any model of the iPhone on any baseband. This is some very big news because we have not seen a new software unlocking solution that adds support for all basebands and all models of the iPhone for a very long time. For those of you who are interested in unlocking your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S (CDMA + GSM) on any firmware above iOS 5.0 and also any baseband version you will be glad to know in this how to guide you will learn how to do just this.

How To Easily Unlock iPhone With SAM 0.1.16-1 On Any Baseband [CYDIA] | iJailbreak.com Updated easier version!!!

Just tested on my iphone 4s locked to 02, working with a 3 sim...

• nice one,

i have not tried this yet,
    but i thought id let you know you get alot of (When i'm adding the repo it shows "Verification Error The request timed out"):doubt:

Then i did get it too add the source!!!!! :58_002:

after a few more tries i did get sam :36_002:

Just be patient guys,and it will work for you!!!!

just unlocked iphone to giffgaff!!!!!!

• Read about this while in work today, great hack, think i will try it out on my 3gs :D

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• also to help,
    i found this:

Redsn0w 0.9.10b8 Includes iPhone SAM Unlock Preservation

Right alongside the new SAM iPhone unlock method is an updated version of Redsn0w which helps users preserve their unlock. Dubbed Redsn0w 0.9.10b8, the updated release does not include any new jailbreaks and is only useful for individuals looking to save an iPhone unlock achieved through the Subscriber Artificial Module spoof method

Saving the SAM Unlock

Using the new version of redsn0w to save an unlock for the future is done in a few simple steps:

Open Redsn0w 0.9.10b8 and click on “Extras” and click on “Even more”
    Connect the unlocked iPhone and click “Backup”
    Click “OK” at the popup menu to save the zip file to the redsn0w directory

Don’t lose the zip file if you want to keep the unlock, future versions of Redsn0w will likely use it to preserve unlocks.

Redsn0w 0.9.10b8 Includes iPhone SAM Unlock Preservation

• Looks like Apple have patched their activation servers and the unlock no longer works but if you saved your activation ticket you can still unlock with the saved ticket.

How To Use Saved SAM Activation Ticket To Unlock Your iPhone | Redmond Pie

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!