Zgemma H7 4K UHD triple tuner satellite/cable/terrestrial TV receiver and multi media player (All-In-One box!) - only £119!

• WOW! Just WOW!

May I warmly recommend this box at this price - I have never seen a better deal in my life.

I have the box for a while now, I tested it in so many ways it hurts, the remote is suffering, TV has had a fit and I don't know which way to go any more...:rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

We are talking about the best possible combination of powerful HW, modern kernel, great drivers, fabulous PurE2 image :cool1: loaded with special FNC plugins by Franc, capable and malleable 64b full HD skin, tons of channel lists, plugins, tools, PurE2 Team giving millions of options to users, like no other team does, to make it suit them - and whatnot else!!!

And it all works!

Satellite TV decryption including PowerVu etc.

Streaming from the net (IPTV, films and series from around the globe)!

Playback from NAS and PC in home network or internal and external HDD/SSD/USBs!

Brilliant deal - period!

Support second to none in PurE2 section of this forum! From how to set it up onwards! Every aspect. Step-by-step, even for complete newbies! No fear!

On top of it all, my new comprehensive tutorial for PurE2 in Zgemma H7S is coming! I think only a massive lottery win might postpone it now... :laugh1:

Here are the "hints":

PurE2 Team

H7S MultiBoot "How To" - installing multiple images in H7S's internal flash!

This is natively! I.e. no special plugins and installation needed to have 4 different images in Zgemma H7's flash!

Btw, we even have an "only 2 partitions image", not 4, if you so choose.

You can go back to 4 partitions at any time just by flashing Zgemma H7 again via USB stick with the usual image.

PurE2 general flashing/setup tutorial...

https://linuxsat-support.com/c…ture-in-picture-in-pure2/

For the record: I am not sponsored by the seller here! I do like the manufacturer's attitude and strategy! They sent me the box, on the understanding that I will write about it exactly the way I find it, after thorough tests, no lies, no fibs, just like any other box! That is who I am. Given the fact I am a philosopher by formal education and vocation - truth is what I do, think and feel! That earned me lots of enemies, too - not just friends - over the many years on the scene. So, you can bet your life on me standing by every word I said here!!! And I had a sea of STBs. I love my Ferrari 500HD and I loved my old Samsung DSR 9500 VIACI, I still love and use my ET10000 daily and so on and so forth (btw, 2 out of 4 mentioned here I bought with my own money!). But Zgemma H7 is the most capable combination of factors I have ever had the pleasure of testing and hence an absolute favourite and a scorcher! This UK deal is a no-brainer!!!:thumbup:

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• master G

Added the Label Latest Offers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!