oscam-emu for Edsion PRIMIO IP S2 gx chip

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,165 times. The last Post () by georgeflu.

• just place the oscam.bin in home/gx/local/oscam and it will work...

Greetings to all the friends of the forum. Yes, I confess my ignorance on the subject, I am an old technician and I find difficulties with the new equipment. Please can you explain to me where to download oscam.bin and what support should I install it? on the desktop computer? or in the Edision Primo? and I could not make the Filezilla program dialogue between the PC and the Primo ... I'm a mess, please help, thanks and a happy night

• you can download it in post #3 .

unzip it and than you have to place it in the folder that i wrotte above (to the receiver,using an ftp programm,like filezilla or dcc).

than you have to activate it from the receiver.

about the filezilla, we need further explenation of what are you doing,to find the problem of the connection.

• Many thanks for the reply,

so the oscam-gx file must be renamed to oscam-gx.bin is right?

My current problem is that I can not connect and see the directorys that are (?) Inside the Primo decoder, and this happens both with the Filezilla program and with another E-chanelizer program.

I can not make the PC talk to the decoder and I do not understand where I'm wrong. Maybe when I start Filezilla do I have to set the decoder on a particular menu? Excuse me for the ignorance but as I said I'm an old retired technician and I'm having trouble with new equipment. Thank you for your patience, and ....... I still dream of Greece after August 1978, a unique beauty and wonderful people.

Giancarlo

• no,you have not to rename this,just unzip it and it is ready to tranfer it.

about the connection.

please writte step by step what excactly are you doing in filezilla,to see what is going wrong.

in the first field,insert the receivers ip.

username and pass, are both "root"

and port "21".

• My dear friend Georgeflu,

First of all, I'm so sorry if I did not answer your precious information first but I had quite complicated days and being the hard subject for me I have to deal with it calmly. Well, with the indications you wrote to me I finally connected from the PC with the Primo decoder and this is fundamental. Now I have to start studying and understand what I can do with the Primo decoder. I will look for other information on the net but I will definitely take advantage of your generosity again. Thank you so much and good evening

• I have been following this thread with interest. Followed the instructions above, downloaded the file from above, loaded into the Primo as instructed. Put on AFN and waited. After coming back to TV I noticed the AFN channels were open. Since turning off and back on again, the channels no longer clear. It says in item 9 above that it has to be activated from the receiver. What does that mean or is AFN no longer available on the Primo now? Is anybody getting AFN on Primo? Would like to get more from this box if possible other than multisteams! 27.5w would be brilliant if this is achievable. all the sales hype suggested it was possible!

• Hello everyone,

thanks to the information received from georgeflu I managed to connect the filezilla program with the decoder Edision Primo, I also did several tests but I did not take a step. As I read in the previous tread, I inserted an oscam_gx file, without renaming it or adding extensions, in the home / gx / local / oscam directory but nothing happens, maybe I also have to do a maneuver on the receiver to activate the file? is it possible to insert additional files in the directory (for example for fransat)? Even attempts to make an original Fransat card work in the receiver have not served any purpose and it is not clear whether card and oscam have to work together or alternatively. Thanks again and have a good evening

• yes you have to activate oscam from the receiver menu...

menu/conditional access/ select oscam / red button to activate it.

oscam can read most of the cards,but not so simple.

you need to add "things" as readers, in oscam.server file (in your pc/browser , type boxip:8888 and you will find oscam webif ).

than you need to find a valid config (and add it) for fransat card (i do not know if it is possible,and i do not know,if some things like aes keys are not public.

Edision PRIMO IP S2 H.265 HEVC HD Multi-stream Digital Satellite + IPTV Receiver

Edision Primo IP S2 Firmware and Support.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!