TNTsat v6 card in Oscam

There are 66 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,209 times. The last Post () by Slion.

• The card is TNTv6, not activated in TNT certified receiver, works for ten days.... It hasn't burned yet, but it's not known in the future. It'll probably work by the end of April. I haven't been able to activate it in the oscam.

• For reasons beyond our control, related to the global health crisis, we cannot temporarily honor your TNTSAT card renewal applications. We are aware of the inconvenience caused and we do everything we can to remedy it. We invite you to renew your request from mid-April directly on the TNTSAT.TV website as soon as the order process reopens. If you have already placed your order, it is considered, but we invite you to wait until it is received, until the end of April. If your books expire in March and April, you still have nothing to do. You can continue to use the service until April 30th. This decision resulted from current events related to COVID-19.

I think all expired cards are working now (because covid-19). I've tested an old v5 card, expired in 2017, and is working with oscam.

• just check now my card update to 01/21 with my ncam

Hi Jokosat:

I've tried a lot of things to update expired v5 tntsat card. Several images (openatv, openpli, pure2), ncam versions (olds and news) and several configs.

I recive emms but all skipped or wrong.

I think the key is ncam.server and ncam.conf files.

What box and what image do you have?

What ncam.bin version?

What ncam.server and ncam.conf? Can you put or pm send theese both files?

Thanks in advance.

• hi

tntsat reactived card for the covid-19 because they can't deliver the new card

From the site tntsat

Due to the impacts of VIDOC-19, the time it takes to receive your card is extended to a minimum of two weeks. If your card expires at the end of April, and you have not yet received your new card, you can continue to use your current card until mid-May. We are well aware of the inconvenience and will do our utmost to process your order as quickly as possible.

• hi

tntsat reactived card for the covid-19 because they can't deliver the new card

From the site tntsat

Due to the impacts of VIDOC-19, the time it takes to receive your card is extended to a minimum of two weeks. If your card expires at the end of April, and you have not yet received your new card, you can continue to use your current card until mid-May. We are well aware of the inconvenience and will do our utmost to process your order as quickly as possible.

Thanks. I know that. Now my old card expired in 2017 is working.

The question is how to update a tntsat v5 expired card with ncam, like jokosat do it.

• I have a v5 card that expired in 2018

How can I reactivate it plz,

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Now, due to covid-19, are working all expired v5 cards with oscam.emu and public keys. But, are not reactivated, the expired date no changed . Working only for some days.

I don't know how to reactivate, like jokosat do it.

• master G

Added the Label Viaccess Cards OSCam
  • hi my old tnt v5 work fine and update with ncam

but be aware i have tnt v5 valid CANAL READY NOT WORKING ????

IS 2 CARD DIFFERENTS ? NORMAL V5 AND V5 CANAL READY ???

Hi, I have 2 cards too. One put Canal Ready. The other one, normal.

Both expired.

But I need ncam.conf and ncam.server files to update with ncam. Could you send me by pm?

Thanks in advance.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!