CCcam to Oscam on nbox 5800sx Enigma 2 PKT Hyperion Not Found and Timeout errors

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,311 times. The last Post () by zdenek.90.

• Hello,

I have to say that this forum is good.

I have a request for someone so nice and helped me solve my problem,

my device is nbox 5800sx with Enigma 2 SVN-3129 with hyperion 4.5

I have uploaded oscam 10537 OSCAM: 1.20-unstable_svn

I got Cline from a friend I uploaded it via Cccam to Oscam converter then to oscam via Dcc to / var / keys

my tv works but some channels are freezing and there is a lot of log (eg NOT FOUD or Timeout)

I've tried a lot of settings, but it does not help, I'll add that I'm not an expert in this but I quickly learn from nice people from forum.

here I send my settings

OSCAM.CONF

[global]

disablelog = 1

logfile = /dev/tty

clientmaxidle = 0

nice = -10

maxlogsize = 32

waitforcards = 0

preferlocalcards = 1

[cache]

[dvbapi]

enabled = 1

au = 1

user = local

[webif]

httpport = 8888

httpuser = root

httppwd = pkteam

httprefresh = 15

httpallowed = 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255

OSCAM.USER

# oscam.user generated automatically by Streamboard OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn SVN r10537

# Read more: xxxxxxxxx

[account]

user = local

pwd = local

monlevel = 4

au = 1

group = 1,2,3,4

OSCAM.SERVER

[reader]

label = xxxxxxxxx

enable = 1

protocol = cccam

device = xxxxxxxxxxx

user = xxxxxx

password = xxxxxx

inactivitytimeout = 30

group = 1

cccversion = 2.0.11

ccckeepalive = 1

I went back to the standard settings because nothing helped my changes (maybe I was do wrong)

these settings are standard because I added a new soft hyperion 4.5 and I have not changed anything except oscam.server, I have cline loaded.

I will be very grateful for any help....

Edited once, last by master G: *moved into its own thread and correct forum* ().

• thanks master G

for this suggestion I will immediately delete it inactivitytimeout = 30

and maybe I'll add new settings - oscam.con oscan.user oscam.server not the what I have standard ? what do you think?

Maybe you have same good ???....

e.c It is problem because now I dont have contact with my friend unfortunately....

• Thanks master G for quick answer.

today I was added some new cline from other people and it's still the same problem ....

I understand that this is the fault of the server and not my set, ( it is not easy find good cline from someone.... do you know maybe some good cline good who have good servers?? )

tell me what value to set this inactivitytimeout ? "0" or different ?

• Official Post

do you know maybe some good cline good who have good servers?

We don`t allow these topics on the open forum.

Remove inactivitytimeout, its of no use to your setup.

Rule out a problem with the internet connection on your own network. Is the Nbox connected directly to the router or is Home Plugs, wifi used?

Only other thing i would try is different versions of oscam. If the results are the same you can guarantee its a problem with the servers used.

• master G

I understand and can we talk privately?

I have a very good and constant internet - the device is connected directly to the router

I've tried to upload different versions of oscam from device / plugins / emu there I have a few that I can upload to the device i eg oscam version 1000 oscam 11486 oscam 7188

(I do not know how to upload other ones, for example, Dcc FTP program I never do this and I've been on the internet but it's magic for me)

I currently use oscam 10537

• Official Post

I do not know how to upload other ones

Download and extract the attachment (not sh_4)-Qboxhd)

With FTP tool navigate to directory /var/emu

Rename existing oscam to oscam1

Send the new downloaded oscam to the same directory

Change file attributes/permissions on the new oscam to 755 (right click on the oscam file)

Reboot the Nbox

New oscam should be available in the softcam manager. If not delete the new oscam, rename old oscam1 back to oscam and reboot again.

I`ve made you the latest oscam emu to try.

• master G you are a star!!!

I have already uploaded this oscam and it already works (I will watch if something has helped)

and how and where to upload this file, what you set it for me?

enigma2-plugin-softcams-pkt.hyperion-oscam.emu_11486_sh4.ipk

and one more question I see that in this new oscam is some emulator... for what he is because it is "ON" on the main page oscam...???

• Official Post

and how and where to upload this file, what you set it for me?

enigma2-plugin-softcams-pkt.hyperion-oscam.emu_11486_sh4.ipk

First backup then remove existing oscam and configs before trying to install the .ipk

How to install an ipk on any enigma2 receiver

and one more question I see that in this new oscam is some emulator... for what he is because it is "ON" on the main page oscam...???

Download an updated SoftCam.Key file from here -> Softcam Keys

Open SoftCam.Key with Notepad++

This should give you an idea what the emulator does.

Add SoftCam.Key file to /var/keys

The ipk i attached above has been configured for all these packages on different satellites. Just add your friends [reader] to oscam.server

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!