Csp Plugins

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,350 times. The last Post () by sync.

• Anyone got any more csp plugins then this

dcwfilterplugin.jar
    provideridentplugin.jar
    i*****plugin.jar
    LoggingPlugin

If so tell us which plugins you have different so i can add more plugins thanks.

• Im running latest r224, it's definitely the best imo
    and here is couple of suggestions ;)

Code
    <plugin class="com.bowman.cardserv.EmmAnalyzerPlugin" enabled="true" jar-file="emmanalyzerplugin.jar"/>
        <plugin class="com.bowman.cardserv.CacheCoveragePlugin" enabled="true" jar-file="cachecoverageplugin.jar">

These may not work in an older version, best to upgrade me thinks :)

• What does

<plugin class="com.bowman.cardserv.EmmAnalyzerPlugin" enabled="true" jar-file="emmanalyzerplugin.jar"/>
    <plugin class="com.bowman.cardserv.CacheCoveragePlugin" enabled="true" jar-file="cachecoverageplugin.jar">

these plugins do ?

can you explain?
    is it smart to install them ?

• ============================================================

When you are using CSP you will have to decide what is best for your setup, this includes plugins, some use none at all some use them all when there is no need
    I know what works for my setup and have it running very well, depending on the connectors, caid, remote cache and clients each setup has the settings can be very different on each one.
    It may seem harsh to say this but try them and see if they work for you or if you really need them, it's the only way to do it as no 2 csp servers will ever be the same.
    One bit of advice I'll give to anyone is do not use a friends config, create your own and go from there.

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!