Vu+ Duo 4K Powervu Without Stream Relay?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 892 times. The last Post () by ak2013.

• I have read that other Vu 4K receivers are working with OSCAM and NCAM without StreamRelay for Powervu.

Has anyone tested the Vu Duo 4K on PowerVu Channels ? does it work without StreamRelay?

• dont have Your receiver, but have another 4K Arm box and powervu work without streamrelay

I dont see one reason why will be different in Your case

in other words, dont worry, streamrelay is not needed

• I don't have it yet ... my old Dreambox fan failed and burned the receiver so it is time for an upgrade now ...

I didn't feel like going with a DM920 because of the DreamOS... so I figured it was time to upgrade to a 4K box and seems to me that the best 4K receiver is the Duo 4K at the moment ...

just wasn't too sure if the VU Duo 4K had any issues with powervu without streamrelay...

• master G

Added the Label Softcam Support

VU+ Duo 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!