Clock time error on VU+ Duo 4K

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 537 times. The last Post () by twotabs.

• hi guys have vu duo4k running opwnatv 6.2working fine until last week when I notice timer recording haywire the clock is 7 mins fast then local time try change skins nothing still same so I wanted o try opendroid as I like the last one to 6.7 so put 6.7 on time fine till I changed skin this morning gone 7 mins fast again any ideas thanks

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “clock time error” to “Clock time error on VU+ Duo 4K”.
    • Official Post

I see you are running 6.2 not latest 6.3 Dont now if ATV hade the same problem as Blackhole did but they solve the problem and all was fixed

with an online image update.

So try that first if not working upgrade to latest ATV Build 6.3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

VU+ Duo 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!