How to reboot Amiko A5 Combo 4K to get to the boot menu where I can choose android / enigma?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,139 times. The last Post () by sergio60.

• How to reboot A5 to get to the boot menu where I can choose android/enigma? From enigma there is reboot option, but from Android only solution that I have is unplug/plug power...

• Although, there is a 2nd way, insert mSD card, power on with reset button pressed. But, for the sake of simplicity and to avoid messing with the bootloader parameters, the 1st method, update Android, sounds safer.

• Hi, when i click on "deep shutdown" from enimga 2, the decoder doesn't show dual boot on start....but it starts directly with enigma 2, pure 2 image.

Listen to me, explain to me please all single step i must follow for solving this problem so the dual boot can appear anytime on start.

please tell me esactly what i must do

• Hi, mihaip, do you know anything about Linkdroid update, say v. 1.1 or something?

In v. 1.0.9 some HD and SD channels have hiccups and breaks in my A5 (Linkdroid).

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!