OpenVPN Issues with Blackhole Image on VU+ Ultimo 4K

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 493 times. The last Post () by BanjoXo71.

• Guys i eventually got it working but now i have another problem. My linksys receiver is faulty so having to send it back.

So i have reverted back to using my super hub 3 and now open vpn does not work. It shows as running but IP checker is showing my real IP address.

tried everything to no avail. I cant understand why it would stop working as all i have done is change routers. With regards to my vpn provider everything is still the same.

Hope someone can help. Cheers

< VU+ Ultimo 4K - OpenBH v5.3 - Primesat PR1200 V-Box - CM 1.2M Dish - Jaeger SMR 1224 Motor - Inverto Twin C120 LNB - Raven Feedhorn >

• master G

Added the Label Networking Support
  • master G

Added the Label Vu+ OpenViX Images
  • BanjoXo71

Changed the title of the thread from “OpenVPN Issues with OpenViX Image on VU+ Ultimo 4K” to “OpenVPN Issues with Blackhole Image on VU+ Ultimo 4K”.

VU+ ULTIMO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!