Zgemma stuck on openpli

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,313 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• hi ,my friend / michaeldryfonten

I am sorry I have a Truman Top Box and I did not work on yourzgemmas, but in my machine we do the following

If you have an external flash, remove it and then disconnect the power from the device and trample on the back of the front panel of the machine until you see the angma or the basic version installed on the device. Leave the hand of the button OK and push the button on the channels next to it and choose the basic version installed on the device then DOS OK and SIP device Basic version Try it can be useful with you if your machine accepts success

310271357.gif

310271357.gif

532095679.png

310271357.gif

310271357.gif

• Hi my friend , thank you for your reply but don`t work appreciated.

Code
    thank you for your answer
    Code
    thank you for your answer

It happened the same to me a couple of years ago with open pli 4.0 on ZGemmash2 , stuck on boot and couldn't flash nothin then i changed image and changed the file noforce of the new image (open Atv) in force and it worked , don't know if it's your case but u could try. Good Luck!

• I think there is a problem with openPLI for zgemma.I've got H7S and same occured.

I advice to flash openATV 6.1 to first sector and keep it defauşt image. Then to flash other images to remaining sectors with multiboot.

If you can not do any thing and want to start device,do the followings:

1)Format an empty USB flash memory to FAT32 using PC or notebook

2)Download open ATV 6.2 or 6.3 suitable your receiver.

3)Unzip the zipped file and transfer folders to root of USB flash memory.

View of the folder will be like this: zgemma/h7/ (there will be 4 files)

4)Power off zgemma and insert USB memory to USB plug.

5)While holding down on/off switch at front side (under module cover), power on the back button wait for 4-5 seconds you will see flashing start at front LCD and hold off on/off switch.

Wait untill operation finished. That's all...

• Zgemma H7 is different, as it has 4GB NAND flash, divided in 4 partitions "natively".

An up-to-date, modern PurE2 should be way better than old-fashioned and rather limited OpenPLi.

See our section for further info, as well as here, in Zgemma and OSCam Emu sections - all you need is there...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• i had the same issue, i managed to find openpli 7.2 worked after trying various USB drives.

its not great as when i add plugins to the temp folder they don't get recognised, nor do they when loaded on USB.

lots of trial and error to make progress

• Everything you need is in PurE2, included in our feeds!

MENU > Plugins > green button > Extra > OK > EXIT and get back and start downloading/installing or

MENU pManager > Install CamD > choose.....

Easy peasy, via remote control unit...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!