Need new reader config for oscam-emu 11503 ???

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,462 times. The last Post () by ADmB.

• need new reader config for oscam emu in 11503 ???

Hi new version released

Protocol constcw deleted.

no longer constcw supported what is new config for importing softcam.key and constant.cw?

give me new config plz

• bbchd

Changed the title of the thread from “need new reader config for oscam emu in 11503 ???” to “Need new reader config for oscam-emu 11503 ???”.
  • Truly. There have been major changes in Oscam. So it is not good to update Oscam every week. It is better to keep the version that works. Please update only once a month before the new version of Oscam finally normalizes. For example, in my case, there were problems with version 11494, but version 11502 is working fine again.

• It's not a joke. Oscam has so far used the code for 20 years ! It finally started to work in source code of the core. This obviously presents different problems.

Official original Oscam has long since ended. Now the Oscam code (and its derivation) has already been taken by someone else (I mean the main developer).

It's time to change.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!