PowerVu Problem in DM520

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 722 times. The last Post () by Athart.

• Hello Dear Experts,

I am using DreamBox DM520 receiver.

I am facing a problem in using Oscam, Ncam and other cams for PowerVu and other scrambled channels. These all channels are working fine with me.

But when I tune to AsiaSat-7 (105.6 East ) TP-3960 H Turner International Asia, Cartoon Network Channels. Then my other scrambled channels don't open unless I fully restart my receiver.

Though these channels are working fine on VU Zero 4K receiver.

Kindly look into the matter and suggest the solution.

Thanking in Advance.

• use this config as its work for me

may be helpful

config.rar

• Have you used these configurations in any original dreambox or especially DreamBox DM520. If yes then I will test it. Otherwise please don't ruin the thread

Let the Linux experts see and figure out what the real problem could be in Dreambox receivers.

• Have you used these configurations in any original dreambox or especially DreamBox DM520. If yes then I will test it. Otherwise please don't ruin the thread

Let the Linux experts see and figure out what the real problem could be in Dreambox receivers.

athar bro

don't panic

as i tested these config in VU zero4k , DM 800se Spark 2020.

just try to resolve your issue

every member wants to facilitate his mat NOT RUIN his thread

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!