0664 and 0604

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,073 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• You need to write more detailes. I do not really understand what you need. Do you have two cards and two readers ? Or do you have one card with two CAIDs ?

Do you want to restrict it so that only one channel can be watched from a particular card ? Yes it can be done in Oscam. Best through the prohibited and/or allowed channels (services).

First you need to make a list of services (channels):

http://www.streamboard.tv/wiki…/en/Config/oscam.services

You can then use the configured service filter into oscam.server under the "reader" section:

http://www.streamboard.tv/wiki…fig/oscam.server#services

Or add a configured service filter for a particular user only into the oscam.user file:

http://www.streamboard.tv/wiki…onfig/oscam.user#services

A note:

For inversion (filter negation), an exclamation mark is used as seen in the manuals.

• ir**to using surflock , and change emm everyday.

Now i am only want do 1pcs smartcard share 1pcs channel is eough, so i can buy 20-50pcs smartcard open 20-50pcs channel by oscam.

big problem can't share by oscam , aslo can't do 1pcs card run 1pcs channel

• Surflock should be configurable through EMM subscriptions from the provider and it also depends on how your provider has configured Surflock. Therefore, it is possible to decode two channels at the same time, at the one satellite card (with Surflock). Or do you have it already verified ?

Sorry. I can not help. Unfortunately, I have no experience with this type of sharing.

But you can to try the following...

First of all, you need to run 20-50 Oscam servers simultaneously (for all 20-50 card readers). So you need 20-50 "reader" sections in the "oscam.server" file. Set all "readers" to the appropriate "servicelist = single_list_name". The Servicelist file will of course contain 20-50 fields, with only one specific channel (ServiceID).

Perhaps it would be better to use CAID mapping - through the "oscam.dvbapi" file. You use Oscam instead of Oscam-EMU instead. You create a virtual reader with virtual CAID = 1000. You can map each ServiceID into a separate "virtual" CAID. Subsequently, these virtual CAIDs are used in "oscam.server" for individual readers, such as mapping back to the original CAID. Whenever the CAID = 0604 for a specific ServiceID comes from the client, this requirement is mapped to a virtual CAID - that is, a specific reader (server). Well, I do not know if it will work.

http://www.streamboard.tv/wiki/OSCam/en/Config/oscam.server

...for example:

It is also necessary to use CacheEx in Oscam. Oscam's EMM-Cache is probably disabled for the IRDETO encoding system. In order for multiple users to join and use the current code for stream decoding, this code must be extracted from the cache and not from the card (due to Surflock).

• Thank you very much

Problem not from surflock (surflock mean can't share more channel by oscam), i am tried run card share 1pcs channel also not work by oscam .

last oscam can't read card of 0664 and 0604

• Which version of Oscam do you use ? Other Oscam versions worked OK ? Then use the Oscam version that works.

What contains your configuration files ? Is Oscam configured correctly ?

What exactly does not work ? What error messages does Oscam LOG show ?

• Which platform or system or set top box are you using with your Oscam ?

Oscam 11.505 as the last version works great. At least for me (Formuler F3 box, mipsel architecture). There are even problems with the start of the card, after a few hours of sleeping the card. In version 11.502 and earlier, it was a tedious loading of the satellite card (IRDETO encryption mode), when not used for several hours.

Please send LOG from running Oscam, not LOG with EMM messages. Connect to the Web-GUI in Oscam (also called Webif) and send LOG when there are errors with your satellite card in the reader.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!