I`m looking to renew my Vodafone contract early ??

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,991 times. The last Post () by carmine.

• How early are you talking?

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• hi carmine
    i would think of hanging on for the iphone 5 its out later this year....

While the iPhone 5 release date has not been officially announced it has been speculated that it could be coming sooner than expected. It has been estimated the AT&T and Verizon?s new iPhones could hit markets during the summer of 2011.

cheers gaz

• I Thought that this would not be until at least 2012, not long since the iphone 4 was released.

• Hello Mate,

i have about 4 months left on contract.

I am on 02 and know i can upgrade 1 month early, but give voda a call and see what offers they can give you!

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I contacted Vodafone, and got fobbed off being told i was not yet eligable for upgrade yet but was then told that if i went on there website i could upgrade upto 90 days before contract finished, now i can understand this but i had sent my original HTC mob for it to be fixed or replaced as i have ahd problems receiving phone calls and texts and if you cant do that then what is the point in having a mobile phone..........

• Hi Guys,

Just an update, wrote another email that i sent to complain about the service i received from my local vodafone store and customer service, and received a reply today and they said that they spoke to there manager and they took into consideration what i had been through and were very apologetic and instead of my contract ending in June they have ended it for end of month so i am eligable for upgrade, will let you know next what i do get and how i get on.

Just proves if you complain enough and let them know how unhappy you are with the service they give you something will happen and they will come round to your point of view.

Cheers
    Carmine

• Well done dude!!

These big companies think they can screw with you even though you are paying for a service.. Neva back down.. as a consumer you have the rights for a good service!!

• Just an update on Vodafone they say they can upgrade me to Iphone 4 but best contract they can offer is 24 month with 600 mins calls unlimited texts 500meg internet and 1 on openzone hotspot, then on top of this another ?131 for handset, what a con, gready B*****ds. then to top it off the original phone i had on 24 month contract was HTC Magic but for past 2/3/ months not receiving calls or texts and to send text person will not receive for about a day and a half to 2 days ludicrous, was sent re-furbished phone and now am having same problem, today had 5 missed calls and not heard a thing this is not good enough what do i do ????

• COMPLAIN!! get money back for loss of service...I would also write in!! u will get some sort of compo and u might get some money knocked off ur I phone 4??

• Vodaphone have a new policy where you can upgrade online up to 190 days before your contract would end,to upgrade to the iphone you still have to pay a one off phone charge between ?100 - ?150 depending on the new contract term 18 or 24 mths. I know this as I have just done myself. I also had two months knocked off my contract as i told them I wasnt best pleased with the service and that I requested them to terminate sending me final bill to buy out contract and pac code for new service provider,after long debate they knocked off the two month and was able to upgrade with the new 190 online upgrade.please bear in mind that if you upgrade you still have whatever term to serve on old contract then also the new term you have taken a further 12 18 or 24 month, Iphone only available on 18 or 24.

• Vodaphone have a new policy where you can upgrade online up to 190 days before your contract would end,to upgrade to the iphone you still have to pay a one off phone charge between ?100 - ?150 depending on the new contract term 18 or 24 mths. I know this as I have just done myself. I also had two months knocked off my contract as i told them I wasnt best pleased with the service and that I requested them to terminate sending me final bill to buy out contract and pac code for new service provider,after long debate they knocked off the two month and was able to upgrade with the new 190 online upgrade.please bear in mind that if you upgrade you still have whatever term to serve on old contract then also the new term you have taken a further 12 18 or 24 month, Iphone only available on 18 or 24.

Hi Good To Hear FRom You,

I have had an absolute nughtmare with Vodafone supposed to be biggest and the best don`t make me laugh. I have just sent mob back for second repair this time postal repair, Have had 3 months where i cannot send texts and missing calls only hearing call after person has tried 3/5 times, absolute joke.

I have had contract reduced down from originally ending August to now ending Early March, so reduced by 5 months, the best they could offer me was tarriff at ?36 for 24 months and ?31 for almost new Iphone 4 still too much ?????

Regards
    carmine

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!