FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,549 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,477,871 times. The last Post () by ApOphis.

• New version FS 8.3.2 One line

- Fix Plugin

- vavoo iptv server 34

- khaby iptv server 35

On vavoo for beginners use only the green button, for the authkey an update is scheduled every 10 minutes

the yellow button is a script for authkey auto-update every 10 minutes only key for vavoo

you can now delete vavoosid.sh and vavookeys in /home/vavookeys

the vavoosid.sh script import the lists of bouquets by country more autokey auto update using cronjobs

the blue button update settings vavoo channel (ipk,deb).

thanks mino60

• Change of use blue button vavoo iptv server 34

now you can have the picons and epg of the channels

- Germany

- French

- Italy

- Span

to use the autokey yellow button first you need to delete the two files

- vavookey

- vavoosid.sh

in /home/vavookey and /home/vavoosid.sh

Bash
    #!/bin/sh

echo "uninstall vavoo"
    rm -rf /etc/init.d/vavoo*.sh
    rm -rf /etc/rc3.d/S99vavoo*.sh
    rm -rf /home/vavoo*

exit 0

Xq4LBOb.jpg

• In my opinion this new modification of yours is not suitable for everyone .. it was better before, my opinion he!!!

Now you can no longer go to what interests you but you have to take everything he wants.

Thanks for your works

• Dear mino60,

thanks a lot for your tremendous work!!!

Unfortunately I do not have pics and epg for the bouquets.

What's wrong?

The list of bouquets in different languages is really impressive.

I guess, next step will be an option to choose the needed bouquets...

• cant get this to work... when i click on server 34 ...vavoo it crashes on me.....i have added the channel list in temp and installed but nothing showing in my list........ as for server 35... had it working but now when i download the list is blank no channels appear in 35.... image is openatv 7.3 ...on a vu solo4k

• cant get this to work... when i click on server 34 ...vavoo it crashes on me.....i have added the channel list in temp and installed but nothing showing in my list........ as for server 35... had it working but now when i download the list is blank no channels appear in 35.... image is openatv 7.3 ...on a vu solo4k

have you got curl installed? if not install it , then when ur on iptv server 34 click (if it doesnt crash) on blu button wait for the end of execution go to /home delete vavoosid.sh an vavookeys and ull find new bouquets vavooSID should work fine , while m3u bouquets depends....they work fine on my sf8008 but not on zgemma h9s.

• openATV Enigma2 crash log

i think curl is installed im not sure thought i would just post the log. hope thats ok cheers lads

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by marty1 into this post. ().

• have you got curl installed? if not install it , then when ur on iptv server 34 click (if it doesnt crash) on blu button wait for the end of execution go to /home delete vavoosid.sh an vavookeys and ull find new bouquets vavooSID should work fine , while m3u bouquets depends....they work fine on my sf8008 but not on zgemma h9s.

how do you install curl on open pli 7.3?

On openatv, I use telnet with commands

opkg update

opkg upgrade

opkg install curl

Don't know if openpli is different.

• mino60

1. Thank you again for your great work

2. Because I am really confused man... For us that we don't know much, we just press the blue button and it will do everything ? Create bouquets, auto Update keys, epg,picons etc?

No need to press other buttons like yellow and green ? It will auto update with just the blue button?

And do we also need to install the

enigma2-plugin-settings-vavoo-d-channels_1.4.4_al

First so we will get epg and picons? I cannot get it work with just the blue button.

Thank you :)

• How can i stop the vpn from the server? I chosse (51)-Romania.

I have a Question, what does the vavoo server?

does vavoo works for obh 5.3 vu +?

when i install vavoo ipk on tmp and i mannuali install it doestn show the plugin, can someone help me?

Edited 4 times, last by master G: Merged a post created by Raul Selegean into this post. ().

• The blue button will be enough to operate the vavoo iptv server the script for updating the vavoo tv key is not the same script for the yellow button

it is named autokeys its destination /home/autokeys.sh

on the other hand, the yellow button script is named autokey with the same destination so be careful not to use them both

Green button script original if you use it the autokey script updates not only the vavoo key but also the list

of channels 30 MB or more to download every 10 minutes if why i made a yellow button script no need to download files every 10 minutes in any case I do not believe that the list of channels will change

to use the yellow button you must first delete the two files in /home/vavoosid.sh 36 KB and /home/vavookeys 15679 KB.

• any idea why mine is crashing mino..... my crashlog is in post #3,013 cheers m8

#3,013

#3,013

• Code
    py3
    opkg update && opkg install python3-pillow

py2
    opkg update && opkg install python-pillow
  • still not working m8 when i click on server 34 it crashes

• try new image openatv 7.2

ijS732Q.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!