FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,560 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,492,711 times. The last Post () by hgw.

• Code
    py3
    opkg update && opkg install python3-pillow

py2
    opkg update && opkg install python-pillow

Edited once, last by Valder2009: In my OpenATV 6.4 while trying to install "python-pillow" I get message "unknown package-pillow". Cannot install...". Looks like it doesn't exist in the ATV feed. MB you could enclose this file here? ().

• all good now mino working with 7.2.....cheers m8 super work thx :beer1:

• ahmed gazye

Changed the title of the thread from “FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.2 py2 py3” to “FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.3 py2 py3”.
  • New version FS8.3.4

- add new option choices iptv server

as the picture shows I chose server 17 server times out after 48 hours that's good, I chose the time 23.00 there will be no downtime.

if you want to enjoy the epg is the picons plus the posters the android tv box application for this server

on google play "Startup Shows"

just enter the m3u link in the app the link you find it in /tmp/link22

NB: beware some servers do not work or are temporarily unavailable exemple server 98 currently works sometimes will not be available, this option only works if the invisible mode is active.

IrTl5ut.jpg

i74rmDv.jpg

• A good job, mate. Thanks

• New version FS8.3.4

- add new option choices iptv server

as the picture shows I chose server 17 server times out after 48 hours that's good, I chose the time 23.00 there will be no downtime.

if you want to enjoy the epg is the picons plus the posters the android tv box application for this server

on google play "Startup Sows"

just enter the m3u link in the app the link you find it in tmplink2 /tmp/link 2

NB: beware some servers do not work or are temporarily unavailable.

thanks mino60

• Please do not download these files

download the files on my post or online update

• ahmed gazye

Changed the title of the thread from “FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.3 py2 py3” to “FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.4 py2 py3”.
  • Hello, i have a question, is there some script that give the possibility to delete the servers from cccam.cfg/ncam.server/osca.server ecc?

I would like to have clear like a new.

Many thanks form support.

• 23:00, but what time zone? The reason I ask, is because I am in Canada(Eastern Time Zone). Thanks

• Hello, i have a question, is there some script that give the possibility to delete the servers from cccam.cfg/ncam.server/osca.server ecc?

• You put the time to your choice...

Hello Mino, many thanks fornfast answer...i don't understand very well waht you text... i would like to know if there is possibility to do from GUI or better directly from your plugin(maybe from menù button in vpn,cccamserver section)...

Maybe if is not present can be good idea to add this function where the people can delete the .cfg or .server from server expired.

Many thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!