FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,549 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,478,518 times. The last Post () by ApOphis.

• When trying to update on DreamOS AIO Image from 8.3.5 -> 8.3.6. Sadly no update is done.

• ahmed gazye

Changed the title of the thread from “FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.6 py2 py3” to “FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.7 py2 py3”.
  • Hello Mino60, many thanks to added the script for remove all server.

Is it possible to add cline script from "journalsat" in the same list? It's very stable server.

• I did not understand your question, if you are looking for the script of the journalsat server it is blue button download server freecccamserver 17 iptv journalsat menu button

NB: The freecccamserver 31 server is an iptv server if the list does not download, use vpn.

• It was my fault...it s working fine the script freeccam 17....many thanks

• hi all, is there a free vpn service inside the plugin? can someone kindly explain to me how to use vpn ? from the beginning: blue button and then

• Hi when i try to install vavoo it installs properly but i cant see any plugin named vavoo, can someone help me to install vavoo the right way? Best regards!

And another Question, Have someone tried the cccam with digi tv, focus sat, upc direct?

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by Raul Selegean into this post. ().

• Why this script not removing Vavoo from my Octagon sf8008 with image openeight

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!