FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,559 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,490,025 times. The last Post () by bradipo1964.

• Right, after the script has run... But nothing the script can do.

Guess learning how to make my own ipk and interfacing with enigma/openpli is the way to go. The script itself is fairly basic after all :/

• I'm trying to find where is the cccam.cfg base that the plugin use to create the new cccam.cfg with fresh lines, I want try to modify this to create a private cfg with my lines.

I've found in the folder:

Code
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/FreeServer/scripts

the file: Freeserver.sh

Inside this file I've found a link:

Code
    https://ia801504.us.archive.org/16/items/freecccamserver/FreeServer.sh

If you try to download the FreeServer.sh file you can find inside it another link:

Code
    http://ia601509.us.archive.org/5/items/dreamosat/CCCAM.txt

This refer to cccam.cfg base that is used from the plugin to create the CCcam.cfg updated with fresh clines.

I've tried to modify this link with another link that point to a my CCCAM.txt (with my cfg base) but when I launch an update of the lines it create always the same CCcam.cfg with the same base, not with my base....

Someone has found a method to use another cfg base to create a private CCam.cfg with free clines?

• the problem is that I don't want only add my lines, I want also to set some parameters like webinfo port and other things in my cfg.

For this reason I want use a personalized base for the cfg ... But don't know how.

From which place the plugin take the the base for cccam.cfg? I don't understand

Another problem with this plugin:

After some attempts I can confirm that if I schedule the automatic update of the clines then my Zgemma H9 combo with openATV 6.4 doesn't work.

More specifically I can't turn on from standby my decoder, is like the remote control doesn't work anymore. I must completely turn off with rear white button.

Some others have this problem?

• Same thing for me and from what I've seen a couple of others. You can "fix" it by scheduling with crontab instead.

• if you have solved the update of the clines with crontab can you explain please how can I do? I have never used crontab

I'm completely newbie 😅 but I've tried however to schedule the update of the clines...

In menu/Timer/CronTimer I've added with green button these settings:

How often.... Daily

Time of execution.... 05:30 (the time that I want update the clines)

Kind of command... Personalized

Command to execute..... usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Freeserver/scripts/Freeserver.sh

Is correct? So I can update automatically the clines at 05:30 ?

• 1- delete the line you added in the crontimer

2- run the auto_update_FreeServer script

3- open dcc ftp: /etc/cron/crontabs/root

you can change the time the script will be executed

for your clines and your own config you can create CCcam_1.cfg or CCcam_2.cfg in etc and you can switch between the two with
    cccam info plugin menu..

automatic plugin update works fine on openatv6.4 if I set the hour to 1.45 maybe you have to wait a minute longer

https://crontab.guru/

i.imgur.com

i.imgur.com

i.imgur.com

i.imgur.com

• Perfect, it works!

Using cccam info plugin could be a solution, thanks a lot

However could be more better a script that can edit cccam.cfg adding my clines (and some f lines) after the update from freeserver. Unfortunately I can't able to create scripts.... Someone have that?

• Welcome Great developer  / mino60
    If my anticipatory is correct

In advance we thanks  to wonderful plugin

We wish you to continue to follow members' questions and to add new updates here constantly

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

• thanks again for your reply, but I don't understand the process because I'm a newbie.

Ok I create a CCcam_1.cfg in etc with my Cline and this is ok. But then how I can change your script? Excuse me if I don't understand, sorry :(

The script posted from you is the same in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/FreeServer/scripts

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!