FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,549 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,477,521 times. The last Post () by ApOphis.

• Hallo, for me to...now it's works :-)

But only after waiting more than 5 minutes...Converting C lines is very, very, very slowly...I try also to choose the server manually but it's not working...it seems only ok but after push ncam it's not working...

==>Is it possible to find somewhere here an explicit how this plugin works, it have so many possibility so i want know all his possibility but where?

Merci beaucoup

Gerard57

Edited 4 times, last by gerard57 ().

But only after waiting more than 5 minutes...Converting C lines is very, very, very slowly...I try also to choose the server manually but it's not working...it seems only ok but after push ncam it's not working...

==>Is it possible to find somewhere here an explicit how this plugin works, it have so many possibility so i want know all his possibility but where?

Merci beaucoup

Gerard57

The solution to most problems of the plugin-freeserver

• In advance we thanks Algerian developer Mino6060 to wonderful plugin

thanks fairman (fairbird)

The plugin works and loads the servers .. The problem you have is:

1- As for the file, it has not been installed correctly, it does not download the required packages to support it

2-Or you have an Internet problem, blocked sites or the router needs to restart

3- Or the image you have is defective ..

If you are using CCcam, use CCcamInfo plugin and make your subscriptions in another file and leave the default CCcam.cfg file to the free servers

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

Merci beaucoup

Gerard57

You can observe how much of this works by looking at the python script installed at /lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/FreeServer (at least on OpenATV). There you can amend file paths etc to suit your needs, like say two versions of oscam, one for Freeserver and one for your own tailored setup

JK

• how to update you freeserver automatically without going via the yellow button

goto

\etc\cron\crontabs

open the root file with notepad or others, and copy (without brackets) this 2 line into the root file

first line is running freeserver and 2nd line is restarting softcam

"

45 12 * * * /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/FreeServer/FreeServer.sh

58 18 * * * /etc/init.d/softcam restart

"

once in a while also start with yellow button to get latest "FreeServer.sh"

try it out and have fun :-)

info about crontabs .

can also be found on internet :-)

Cron Table Format

* * * * * Command_to_execute

| | | | |

| | | | Day of the Week ( 0 - 6 ) ( Sunday = 0 )

| | | |

| | | Month ( 1 - 12 )

| | |

| | Day of Month ( 1 - 31 )

| |

| Hour ( 0 - 23 )

|

Min ( 0 - 59 )

Specifying multiple values in a field

The asterisk (*) operator specifies all possible values for a field. e.g. every hour or every day.

The comma (,) operator specifies a list of values, for example: "1,3,4,7,8".

The dash (-) operator specifies a range of values, for example: "1-6", which is equivalent to "1,2,3,4,5,6".

The slash (/) operator, can be used to skip a given number of values. For example, "*/3" in the hour time field is equivalent to "0,3,6,9,12,15,18,21"; "*" specifies 'every hour' but the "/3" means that only the first, fourth, seventh...and such values given by "*" are used.

• There is no any file in "crontabs" to edit

• no " root " without these """ what you can do to is have your system create the file , go to menu>setup>system>time settings there you change the " sync time using " into "ntp" and under " sync with NTP server every " make it 30 minuits , green button ok , your might need to restart your system and that should (hopefully ) create the root file automatically and if you open it , you should have this line already in it "30 * * * * /usr/bin/ntpdate-sync silent" just put the line you want underneath it , by they way , you can create or adapt your times to your liking I hope this is clear :-) and will work , it has with my system :-)

• 1907 yes I know, but only once! and does it do that in the background ? and does it restart the softcam ? well I was playing around to get my update 3 times and stumbled on this, no one needs to use it , it just works for me :-) its nothing big , but then I am not a programmer :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!