FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,558 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,484,108 times. The last Post () by 1907.

• Update FreeServer.sh 11-08-21

does this celine appear in the cfg

pro.firecccam.com

It does not appear to be there for me!

code change pro firecccam now has the same system as journalsat

try this code with telnet

I updated FreeServer.sh but i don't know if it works

• Update FreeServer.sh 04/08/2021

code vpnbook

I need to test this code with telnet to extract a cline

Test:

$HTTPSERV15="http://pro2.satdz.net/3day/cccam/index.php"

$HTTPSERV36="http://pro2.satdz.net/3day/cccam/get.php"

curl -d 'Username='$(echo "$RANDOM")'&Password='$(echo "$RANDOM")'&addf1= Activation ' -X POST $HTTPSERV15 $HTTPSERV36 > $FreeServertmpb15

sed -ne "s#.*CCCAM</font><br></center><center><font size='5' color='black' >\([^<]*\).*#\1#p" $FreeServertmpb15 > $FreeServertmpa15

echo "$(<freeservra15)" >> $FreeServer2

Result:

C: pro.firecccam.com 14000 1234560 1234560 # v2.3.0-3367

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For donate Paypal

address: aminovitch1187@yahoo.com

32.49 EUR

em93zDc.png

• Hey mino would it be possible to automatically add the generated iptv url to Jedi Maker extreme if it is installed?

I did not understand what you want and what url you are talking about

When you select a server for enigma iptv it generates a url that downloads the bouquets. Jedimaker extreme is a plugin that lets you generate the bouquets but also lets you select what country bouquets you want to download so you do not end up with a massive list. It also separates VOD etc. I can copy the url off the screen and manually input it in to Jedi but it is a pain to do everyday.

• Hey mino would it be possible to automatically add the generated iptv url to Jedi Maker extreme if it is installed?

When you select a server for enigma iptv it generates a url that downloads the bouquets. Jedimaker extreme is a plugin that lets you generate the bouquets but also lets you select what country bouquets you want to download so you do not end up with a massive list. It also separates VOD etc. I can copy the url off the screen and manually input it in to Jedi but it is a pain to do everyday.

Take a Foto with your phone and use a ocr software ;-)

Take a Foto with your phone and use a ocr software ;-)

I could do but wouldn't it be a lot easier if instead of freeserver downloading the bouquets it just dumps the line into jedimaker playlist file. Job done!

The servers can not be downloaded again by the INFO button.No server can be downloaded from 3 hour

FreeServer.sh script is crashing is it general because a member of another site complains about this problem

Late yesterday It took about 3 min to download servers by the INFO button. Works good!

• Update IPTV Server 70 No Vod but available there is still 10 Connections Restream Trial (2 Days)

Code
    server 70
    6K + Live TV / 14K VOD
    EPG Link & Setup
    Dedicated Support
    Full UHD/HD/SD List
    store.iptvtax
    with VOD
    server 99

if there is a problem report here because I cannot test the script

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!