FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,568 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,502,002 times. The last Post () by ilboemo.

• Hi Guys ,

help me out please, I am using freeserver V_7.2.6 on a VU+ Duo 4K openATV 6.4 updated 2 feb 22 and when I open FreeServer , there is no info button, nor on my remote ?? so where do you get that "info" button from to relauch the update of the servers , instead of the "yellow" button, which bye the way works for me, it takes a while , but they are still working, but since I use mostly an automated update of my servers , I use the yellow button maybe 1 a week , but would still like to know what are you on about , when you say " use the info button " tx for your info

On my Vu+ solo 2 the info buttton is also the epg button. Probably the same on yours. Info button not working at the moment anyway only yellow button.

ok thanks, on mine remote its the "menu" NOT confuse that with the" blue button" in the app where menu is written :smiling face: so it might be a remote or image thing ? anyways it worked , thanks for putting me on the right track

• Hello community,

I am using the Freeserver list with cccam working fine.

Parallel I am using Oscam for Homesharing, now the question from my side.

Is it possible to integrate the Freeserver list to the Oscam (I suppose it is) , if so give me please a Link to do so.

At the moment i am switching between Oscam and cccam.

br and

Big ThX

• Im not sure ive understood well but the plugin converts clines in oscam readers as well than ncam and gcam readers, you'll find them in /etc/tuxbox/config

• As long as you use it, you should know that its output is

files Ncam server, OScam server, Gcam server extension etc / tuxbox / config

and also you will find Ccam.cfg extension / etc & usr/key

by all the servers

• hello alinato, selam ahmed,

i use with cccam and it works, but when i use the oscam nothing happens (darkness).

then it is a problem in my oscam config?

really i don`t know where to start, the oscam works in my homesharing network verywell since years.

the file are in the folders you mention this was new etc / tuxbox / config for me, but it doesn`t change anything for me.

is it ok for you if i share my config files or the log?

• All files are covered by the same servers if cccam working fine for you as long as all files working fine

files Ncam server, OScam server, Gcam server extension etc / tuxbox / config

and also you will find Ccam.cfg extension / etc & usr/key

Download the latest version for OScam from here

• When i say i'm not at home that means no enigma2 receiver to do a test and it's really hard to work on plugin to add server on testious.com site you can find new sites and post links here i need planting file py3 plugin.

Exemple :

telnet

cd/tmp

FreeServertmpa1=/tmp/freeservra1

FreeServertmpa2=/tmp/freeservra2

FreeServertmpb1=/tmp/freeservrb1

FreeServertmpb2=/tmp/freeservrb2

HTTPSERV1="http://cccam.8ksat.com/get.php"

HTTPSERV2="http://cccam.8ksat.com/get.php?do=cccam"

#8ksat

curl -d "do=cccam&doccam=generate" $HTTPSERV1 $HTTPSERV2 -X POST > $FreeServertmpa1

sed -ne 's#.*<th colspan="2">\([^<]*\).*#\1#p' $FreeServertmpa1 > $FreeServertmpb1

cat $FreeServertmpb1 >> $FreeServertmpa2

################################################ # ###

• Quelqu'un a-t-il essayé d'extraire le cline 8ksat avec telnet pour l'ajouter au script?

I contacted a paypal consultant and this is what he told me

Code
    I need a paypal.me link if it is possible later inform month on My email and Thank you 10:29 AM
     WA 
    As discussed sir the PayPal.me link is not available in your account and once it is activated you will be notified via email
  • Has anyone tried extracting the 8ksat cline to add it to the script?

• Who can test the code on telnet because I can't test that

the sites allow you to generate an iptv line

Afficher

• -sh: Test:: command not found

root@xbox:~# telnet

BusyBox v1.31.0 (2021-05-03 12:00:47 UTC) multi-call binary.

Usage: telnet [-a] [-l USER] HOST [PORT]

Connect to telnet server

-a Automatic login with $USER variable

-l USER Automatic login as USER

root@xbox:~# cd /tmp

root@xbox:/tmp# FreeServertmpa15=/tmp/freeservra15

root@xbox:/tmp# FreeServertmpb15=/tmp/freeservrb15

root@xbox:/tmp#

root@xbox:/tmp# HTTPSERV15="http://cccam.8ksat.com/get.php"

root@xbox:/tmp# HTTPSERV36="http://cccam.8ksat.com/get.php?do=cccam

>

> curl -d "do=cccam&doccam=generate" $HTTPSERV15 $HTTPSERV36 -X POST > $FreeSer

ertmpb15

> sed -ne "s#.*CCCAM</font><br></center><center><font size='5' color='black' >\

[^<]*\).*#\1#p" $FreeServertmpb15 > $FreeServertmpa15

-sh: syntax error near unexpected token `<'

Not sure if i did it correctly Mino but here are the results.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!