FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,558 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,485,532 times. The last Post () by 1907.

• mino60

But to my Trhead pag 104 # 2.080 Related to the PY3 version plugin don't you tell me anything? I would like to install it on the Vusolo4k with Image OBH5.0.009

Thank you

Try another image openATV and install FreeServe plugin version py3 ipk

Excuse me but if I had wanted to do this or re-establish OBH4.4.23 I would have already done it and I would not have disturbed you ...

If I had to choose between removing the OBH5.0.010 image or giving up the freeserver plugin I have no doubt in choosing the second hypothesis, because I believe that py3 is the future and py2 the past, even if doing so I would be forced to search for cline on the web and upload them to Cccam.cfg manually

• Freeserver 7.2.6 Py3

Hi I installed the ipk but it seems that the directory is incorrect.

The folders lead to Plugin instead of Plugins.

I manually moved the FreeServer folder to Plugins/Extensions and this worked.

Another note when choosing yellow to run my box gets stuck on execution progress:

c8133030.jpg

I have to manually power off my box.

I have also tried to choose update plugin incase new scripts are needed but I receive this error

06149b7bc641.jpg

Using vix 6.0.007 python 3 on my vu uno4k

• Hawe same problem.

• I've got the same issue installing the plugin on Zgemma H9S OATV 7.0, it creates a new folder called "Plugin" instead of installing in /usr/lib/Enigma2/Python/extension/"Plugins", tried to name again the .ipk but same result so moved it manually to the "plugins" and it reappered in the plugins section. Yellow button is ok with me only needs a wait of about 15 minutes.

• image black hole vu+ is his sister OPENBH it's official emages el It relies on its own tools such as wget, and this is what makes the plugin not work well in these images

• Ok left it on and it took 10 minutes to run. I might try and prune the script

• I do not believe,

OBH is an image on OpenVix or Openalliance code that you say just means that in version 5.0.001 and release you use the encoding (sorry the term if inaccurate) PY3 instead of PY2

that's all

This means that the plugins must be PY3 to be compatible

• I do not believe,

OBH is an image on OpenVix or Openalliance code that you say just means that in version 5.0.001 and release you use the encoding (sorry the term if inaccurate) PY3 instead of PY2

that's all

This means that the plugins must be PY3 to be compatible

in fact with the OBH4.4.23 version it works very well, but this is py2

Edited once, last by gerol123 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!