FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,560 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,494,441 times. The last Post () by hgw.

• You don't need to use vpn try another internet connection....

• I think your problem is you are using Oscam Emu.

Try using Oscam , CCcam or Ncam.

You can set the plugin to update.

Go to Plugins, find Freeserver and click on it.You will then see options to Autoupdate

Turn all options on (set to green), put in time you want to AutoUpdate and then Save (press green)

Make sure your box is on standby, or on, for the update to work.

I then suggest a reboot of the box, and you should be good to view.

Fastest way for a manual update, is when on the Freeserver Menu screen, press the Info button.

Currently takes 10-15 secionds to update.

Hope this helps

• with USA vpn works, without vpn i get connection timeout, tried with 2 internet providers from Italy

• ahmed gazye

Changed the title of the thread from “FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v_ 8.0.9 py2 py3” to “FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v_ 8.1.0 py2 py3”.
  • I tried several times with iptv server 18. Every time it hanged my zgemma h7 with restart for OUT of MEMORY. Here is the log of the crash:

<6>[ 621.331055] [ 2581] 0 2581 2142 811 7 2 0 0 opkg

<3>[ 621.339595] Out of memory: Kill process 2556 (enigma2) score 118 or sacrifice child

<3>[ 621.347286] Killed process 2581 (opkg) total-vm:8568kB, anon-rss:3244kB, file-rss:0kB, shmem-rss:0kB

<6>[ 621.357942] oom_reaper: reaped process 2581 (opkg), now anon-rss:4kB, file-rss:0kB, shmem-rss:0kB

other servers worked properly...

• hi.. what's the recent script time you see for ccam?

for me it get stuck on server2... when I kill that the next one having issue is 14.

is there an option to set a timeout? is a vpn needed for that too?

in addition on atv7.0 octagon sf8008 I get also an issue in setting the scheduled time.

the box crashes as soon I try to set a different times. from py stacktrace it seems something wrong with conversion from string to int.

I set the time manually changing 'times.txt' but i'm not sure that will really set the scheduler.

py3 8.1.0

• I have Zgemma H9S SE.

Only thing I can suggest is deleting all other IPTV servers in your box, and purge all deleted bouquets to free up some space.

I have found that having too many IPTV servers will screw up memory because of the huge number of channels in some of the servers..

• You have to press the yellow button.

New version FS 8.1.0 (Oneline).

- Fix python 3 code.

- The yellow button execute the main script.

- Iptv server 21,22

Server 22 you have to wait 900 seconds...

• Official Post

Dreambox DM920

When I install Plugin, I see this message: "EXTENSIONS/PLUGIN (No module named request)"

What do I do ?

Search this thread for "requests"

• yes i'm already on 8.1.0.

yellow button takes a lot of time. when I look running process i found wget stuck for a long time at freeservra2. If I kill that then a lot of time is taken for freeservra14 ( not talking about iptv ). The rest is working great.

I'm wondering if it's possible to configure the amount of retries or set a connection timeout.

this is the stack trace I get when I'm updating the download scheduled time

Code
    Traceback (most recent call last):
       File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 252, in action
       File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ConfigList.py", line 413, in keyNumberGlobal
       File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ConfigList.py", line 73, in handleKey
       File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/config.py", line 1398, in handleKey
       File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/config.py", line 1046, in validate
     TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
     [ePyObject] (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method NumberActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableNumberActionMap object at 0xac740238>>,('NumberActions', '0')) failed)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!