FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,559 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,490,095 times. The last Post () by bradipo1964.

• I also have a problem with open pli and open tr image no module named, how to solve it?

I think the module pillow is missing on openpli, that nodule is needed to start the menu of freeserver, because pillow is some image processing module.

i did search on internet how to install it, but cant find a good solution.

I found out that pip or pillow is not available for python2 , so the plugin is only usable on python3 version because python3 can have pip pillow.

i use pyton3 version,but not working for me.

I Know, but the pillow pip is not available for the python2 version. only for version 3

and you have to install it manual with python3

Edited once, last by alcomys ().

• Pour dreambox 2.6 il faut installer python 3 setup installer.parametre gestionnaire option avance paquets.

For dreambox 2.6 you need to install python 3 setup installer.parameter manager option advance packages.

:Translate:

Edited once, last by master G: Please respect the forum rules and post in English only! ().

• Pour dreambox 2.6 il faut installer python 3 setup installer.parametre gestionnaire option avance paquets.

For dreambox 2.6 you need to install python 3 setup installer.parameter manager option advance packages.

:Translate:

where can i find that file to install it?

opkg update

opkg install python3

use the terminal interface to execute these commands.

Edited once, last by alcomys ().

• Well first it's a free tool so you cannot actually expect anything from him nor expect everything to work flawlessly everywhere, we can only be grateful and try to support his work.

Secondly he may not have the time to answer every comment and every feedback here, but I am sure that he probably read and take them into consideration, so reporting any problems or bugs it's a good thing that should be done anyway.

Thirdly many of the things that are being asked have been replied many times in the past so just reading the thread will probably answer them.

So that's why I guess.

• As for as I know this plugin is made keeping in view particularly two images

OpenATV

OpenESI

There are 142 pages in thread and covering discussion on almost all E2 Images and the Author has tried his every best to satisfy the needs and requests of the forum members. May be you can find your answers while going through these pages.

Thanks and regards

• For all those users with pli or other images where this plugin not work anymore. i found a way to get it back to work.

First if you install DreamsatPanel after reboot enigma and open DreamsatPanel en chose addons than chose freeserver and chose freeserver 8.1.9 and let the plugin install. than reboot again and freeserver is working without problem on openpli 8.3 python2.

• New version FS 8.2.0

- fix some problem py 2 images

- add server iptv Zazy hosting 3 day server 37 With email verification and Captcha to resolve

server iptv My hurleys server 38 App Android TV With Captcha to resolve

server 3,4,26

some site only offers the free server once, so consider using openvpn on the second request like server 9 72h free still works dear me

- IPTV Menu Button still works...

5Btuq6q.jpg

qOqQJ1V.jpg

Donate
    email : aminovitch1187@yahoo.com

• Where can I find the deb file? I tried to update from the plugin, and it got lost. I have to reinstall it.

• how do i instal dreamsat panel on openpli 8.3 with zgemma h7c i have try to instal it with levi multicam manager dreamsat panel 1.5 py 2/3 ipk but nothing shows up afther install?

What i did was, copy the dreamsatpanel ipk to the tmp dir of openpli and after that i did install dreamsatpanel with the application software management and than chose install local applications. that did work for me.

you can also install the script with the terminal interface on windows but i dont know if i may share this code here?enigma2-plugin-extensions-dreamsatpanel_1.5_all.ipk

Edited 2 times, last by alcomys ().

• You can find the .deb file here. enigma2-plugin-extensions-freeserver_8.2.0_all.deb

• Code
    With freeserver 8.18 all ok with installation freeserver 8.19 8.20 does not install

you can try to install it manually, connect with putty or other terminal to your box so that you can send commands to your receiver, than past this code to the terminal screen an see what happens, if you are good the plugin is now visible.

Code
    wget https://ia803104.us.archive.org/0/items/freecccamserver/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!