FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,549 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,478,106 times. The last Post () by ApOphis.

• Thanks mino60,

I'll try later and let you know.

• I did as you said but although it seems to me that from dcc it removes and installs 8.3.8 I don't see it among the plugins and when I go to the plugins it writes to me:

- extensions/freeserver

No module named'Screens.ServiceInfo'

What can it be?

• You should read few posts back to find the solution.

I give you a hint try what user Orbit Chaser writes at post #3361.....

• It does not work

• Update iptv server 8

the script searches for the link in two steps of 2 minutes

if it can't find the m3u link the script will create another script named Area51

in /usr/script with chmod 775 and create a crontab every 15 minutes

to check the temporary mailbox, because the site will send us the iptv details once the iptv target find the script delete the cronjob /etv/cron/crontabs/root and the host_url in etc

"Download, install, APK TV Android  https://tinyurl.com/sssapk "

"or 247 IPTV PLAY STORE FOR IOS DMAC IPTV "

Username and Password : /tmp/link22

Xtream URL : http://supersonictv.live:8080

DcFOuz3.jpg

pMTjfnb.jpg

0nsETdk.jpg

pMzlDuN.jpg

59co8fu.jpgGItT4Gm.jpg

ymAp2VM.jpg

At every 15 minute.

WsiCevE.png

• First you need to check if the plugin and install...if it is installed you remove it

Code
    after updating openatv 7.3 to openatv 7.4 devil, the system did not see the freeserver plugin in the menu, although the plugin was present via ftp on the path usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/, later I completely deleted it from here usr/lib/enigma2/python/ Plugins/Extensions and reinstalled with the command telnet wget https://ia803104.us.archive.org/0/items/freecccamserver/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh
    I found a solution in a post here on the forum
    #3,351 with the addition of the "ServiceInfo" file, now the plugin is visible among those installed in the open atv 7.4 devil menu and it works, but it is impossible to remove it either through the red button or via ftp on the path usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ because it is nowhere not visible ??

Edited 2 times, last by artur88 ().

• mkdir /usr/script
  • /etc/enigma2/bouquets.tv edit remove lignes vavoo restar enigma2

to remove the vavoo files in your bouquets.tv !!

well I even tried to put the enigma 2 via init4 in sleep, and deleted the files in etc/enigma2 and in the bouqets.tv file via E2soft and then restarted box with init6 , and they are still coming back ?? :thinking face: could naturally install a backup from before I used vavoo, but I think there must be a different way? :upside down face:

ok found what it was in the etc/cron/crontabs/root there was this :upside down face:

*/5 * * * * sync && echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches

*/10 * * * * /home/autokeys.sh

reboot /home/autokeys.sh

*/10 * * * * /home/vavoosid.sh

reboot /home/vavoosid.sh

so each time I rebooted it installed itself again :frowning face:

so delete these lines , and then remove the lines in bouquets.tv and reboot , and they are gone :smirking face:

Edited 7 times, last by masterm ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!