FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,558 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,486,282 times. The last Post () by 1907.

• the file serviceinfo.pyc has got an error in it after the latest openatv upgrade , so i cancelled it restarted and then did a software update that prompted the file from the feed , everything worked fine afterward

• Hi, unfortunately openATV 7.4 is a beta and don't lose your mind, sometimes it installs plugins and sometimes it doesn't,
    so it's better not to do any tests for the moment as you risk putting the decoder out of ISO, regards

Gigablue hd più 4 Turner 2 S2 1Sx +DTT openatv 7.3 , Golden spark triplex combo 7162 openatv 6.3, Turner 2 S2* DTTXtrend 10000 4 Turner 3 S2+ DTT, Vuduo 2 Turner 2 S2 -DTT openatv 7.3,Ottagon 4008 4k combo3 Turner 2 Sx+ DTT openatv 7.3 , hd514k combo 3Turner 2 Sx +DTT openatv 7.3 DM900 4k 2Sx+DTT openatv 7.3 ,Gigablue UHD quad 4k OpenAtv 7.3 Teamblu 7.3, opendroid 7.3,Gigablue 4k trio openatv 7.3, Teamblu 7.3, opendroid 7.3, Ustiym 4k pro openatv 7.3,Denys_os V.2.00.99

• Hi, unfortunately openATV 7.4 is a beta and don't lose your mind, sometimes it installs plugins and sometimes it doesn't,
    so it's better not to do any tests for the moment as you risk putting the decoder out of ISO, regards

vu+duo4k , I also have openATV 7.4 installed , and until the last update 25/01/2024 it worked fine with FS, but now it gives an error message see attachment errorFS.jpg

I know its beta , but maybe its just a small matter, to update the serviceinfo.pyc ?

anyway thanks for the info , I rolled back to the previous version of 7.4

Edited once, last by masterm ().

• I repeat , when you install Freeserver on a decoder with OpenAtv 7.4 you will be prompted with an error message, you only have to go to Software Update and download Freeserver from the feed then it will be ok

• I repeat , when you install Freeserver on a decoder with OpenAtv 7.4 you will be prompted with an error message, you only have to go to Software Update and download Freeserver from the feed then it will be ok

I have FS 3.8.3 and downloaded the serviceinfo.pyc from the server , about 1 month ago, question did you update your openATV 7.4 to the update of 25/01/2024 yet and did that work?

I have FS 3.8.3 and downloaded the serviceinfo.pyc from the server , about 1 month ago, question did you update your openATV 7.4 to the update of 25/01/2024 yet and did that work?

after you install and it prompts you with an error just do a software update and if ur using openatv softcam feed it'll show the plugin freeserver to update, click ok and it will be installed

after you install and it prompts you with an error just do a software update and if ur using openatv softcam feed it'll show the plugin freeserver to update, click ok and it will be installed

ok will try later thanks for the info

Hi all.I have installed on OpenATV 7.4 but I get not update from softcam feed because is empty and can you upload IPK for this feed.Greeting

Hi all.I have installed on OpenATV 7.4 but I get not update from softcam feed because is empty and can you upload IPK for this feed.Greeting

in telnet just paste this and enter wget -O - -q http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed | bash

Edited once, last by Alienato ().

in telnet just paste this and enter wget -O - -q http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed | bash

Works big thanx Bro :thank_you2:   :winking face:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!