FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,549 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,479,891 times. The last Post () by ApOphis.

• hallo leute warum läuft freeserver nicht auf openatv 7.4

Hat ja ener ne tar

Danke

pleas

your first post, you should first introduce yourself in the presentations section of the forum2. Here you write only in the English language

good forum

• I'm in this forum because everyone helps everyone. I have a problem with OPKG installing freeserver. It always says "opkg solver install cannot".OPEN ATV 7.3, receiver ocktagon sf800. Could anyone have a solution, possibly via telnet command.

• I'm in this forum because everyone helps everyone. I have a problem with OPKG installing freeserver. It always says "opkg solver install cannot".OPEN ATV 7.3, receiver ocktagon sf800. Could anyone have a solution, possibly via telnet command.

You've got the plugin "Freeserver" in the softcam feed, try to install it from there after you've cleaned every freeserver plugin's file installed.

green button/green again/extension packets/freeserver, if it's not there means you have some files still in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/Freeserver , delete it by hand reboot and search in the feed again.

• Freeserver 8.3.8 is not working with Dreambox 920 neither on Ts open image nor on Openpli image,anyone have the solution to this?

If by not working you mean it installs but does not show in plugins, in that case try this:

Using DCC enter /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/FreeServer/outils directory. Open myinput2 wth text editor. Find "import html" line. Delete it or put # infront of it. Saveand try again.

• Freeserver 8.3.8 is not working with Dreambox 920 neither on Ts open image nor on Openpli image,anyone have the solution to this?

If by not working you mean it installs but does not show in plugins, in that case try this:

Using DCC enter /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/FreeServer/outils directory. Open myinput2 wth text editor. Find "import html" line. Delete it or put # infront of it. Saveand try again.

Thanks for the answer,I tried the 2 different ways you explained it but the result is the same,it is seen in the plugins and after downloading even in the channels list but 34 Vavoo list is all empty,I attached the picture of it.

1_0_1_5_1_212C_1860000_0_0_0_20240223230325.jpg

• Hi,

I download the Freeserver 8.3.8 .ipk file and want to install it on open pli 9.0 but that does not work.

Before I used open pli 8.x , does this app not work anymore ? on open pli 9 ?

Or how can I install it back?

Thanks,

• My box is Dreambox 920 and I have Openpli image 12.2 version,I can install Freserver 8.3.8 without a problem and I even see the list but when I click on one of the countries the channels list is empty.I tried it with various images like Ts openimage,blackhole etc. but the result is the same.

• Freeserver has got many features to which one do you refer, CCcam download or IPTV?

• I know,
    I used this program always for CCcam and IPTV and that was working super good.

I reimage my OS (mipsel) with the latest open PLI 9.0 and I want to install freeserver 8.3.8.

I upload the ipk file, and used: opkg install *.ipk .
    It starts with installation but at the end, nothing is installed, and it gives me errors during the installation.

When I go to plugins on my box it says some plugins has an error and I don't see freeserver.

• I'm back because I can't get freeserver to run..enigma 2 deb.Newenigma weklley OE.2.6..I read that only works with freeserver 8.3.7..but I can't find this version,,..UPDATE-Of course I will send a donation to the developer but only when I get it running... I'll try as I said on dream one, enigma 2 ..weekley.

Edited once, last by mimoseee ().

• I'm back because I can't get freeserver to run..enigma 2 deb.Newenigma weklley OE.2.6..I read that only works with freeserver 8.3.7..but I can't find this version,,..UPDATE-Of course I will send a donation to the developer but only when I get it running... I'll try as I said on dream one, enigma 2 ..weekley.

If you can't find this version here, you can search for it on sat-universe

I'm back because I can't get freeserver to run..enigma 2 deb.Newenigma weklley OE.2.6..I read that only works with freeserver 8.3.7..but I can't find this version,,..UPDATE-Of course I will send a donation to the developer but only when I get it running... I'll try as I said on dream one, enigma 2 ..weekley.

If you can't find this version here, you can search for it on sat-universe

think you're too lazy to search it in this thread.

Look at post #3064

• ..finally I've done it..8.3.7...when I open it, the update comes to 8.3.8 but after pressing update, the update executes but the version remains the same..I still have a question, if anyone has a softcam feed for the E2 DreamOne image Weklley and of course brief instructions because I'm a beginner at dreambox, but I've learned a lot here on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!