FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,568 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,505,003 times. The last Post () by ilboemo.

• Simple ZOOM Panel use it, it really works.

It downloads about 20-25 cccam servers,It always runs 4.5 cccam.Here it is

Hello. Somebody explain me how to do..? Before I use freeserver but now is difficult to watching with this app. I try use simply panel but after installing and downloading servers I get for few second opening watching and after this is dark..how to do in openATV..

• yes, the simple Zoom panel works on OPEN.PLI 9, but downloading the servers takes a very long time, 28 minutes. Could it be improved?

I think isn't only for open.pli because I make a testing and this working on my openATV. Server find a few in quickly time wherever I just testing now and this working good

• I would like to know if it is possible to automatically schedule simple zoom panel to update itself (without having to open the plugin and download manually every time).

ask the owner of the plugin for him there.

Also, be grateful that you found this,what is it to take a few seconds of time.

or buy a cline, don't worry about updating at all.

• I would like to know if it is possible to automatically schedule simple zoom panel to update itself (without having to open the plugin and download manually every time).

ask the owner of the plugin for him there.

Also, be grateful that you found this,what is it to take a few seconds of time.

or buy a cline, don't worry about updating at all.

I am very grateful to the owner of the plugin for creating it!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!