FreeServer Enigma2 Plugin by Mino60 - v8.3.8 py2 py3

There are 3,564 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,495,282 times. The last Post () by julius52.

• no problem with oscam version it is latest tested works without problems I want to know how to run oscam with this plugin with that plugin do you have to convert from cccam to oscam?

Press yellow button, when finished it converts lines and puts in Oscam server. Restart oscam. Everything is done for you by plugin.

when i press yellow button it just loads cccam liner

When it says converting lines and finished at the bottom then it has added lines to Oscam server. Then restart Oscam. Look at oscam server file with webIF to check.

• no problem with oscam version it is latest tested works without problems I want to know how to run oscam with this plugin with that plugin do you have to convert from cccam to oscam?

Press yellow button, when finished it converts lines and puts in Oscam server. Restart oscam. Everything is done for you by plugin.

When it says converting lines and finished at the bottom then it has added lines to Oscam server. Then restart Oscam. Look at oscam server file with webIF to check.

how to convert cccam to oscam you can send picture or write card

how to convert cccam to oscam you can send picture or write card

Have you ever had oscam working? Install oscam emu. you need at least 3 files in config folder, Oscam conf, oscam server and oscam user. If using openvix the congig folder should be in etc/tuxbox

• oscam works well without problems ....

only I did not get it running with freeserver plugin

with plugin run cccam without problems but do not know how to convert links from cccam to oscam and run with plugin

• If Oscam is running on your box all you need to do is run plugin yellow button. As I have already said you do not need to convert anything yourself. The plugin overwrites your oscam.server file and it should just work.

• You'll find oscam.server, ncam.server or gcam.server already converted in /etc/tuxbox/config , only need to copy in the oscam folder if there's one in that directory.

• No servers update since last saturday..... Any suggestion? Thank you

The servers are updating , maybe the wait is longer, when you are not busy and not in tv prime time just leave the search on .

I see only "Execution Progress:" and nothing more for so many minutes...... I never saw this before, but I found in /tmp many temp files with server info inside..... strange behaviour

The servers are updating , maybe the wait is longer, when you are not busy and not in tv prime time just leave the search on .

I see only "Execution Progress:" and nothing more for so many minutes...... I never saw this before, but I found in /tmp many temp files with server info inside..... strange behaviour

Just wait and it will finish. It is taking a LOT longer than usual for some unknown reason.

Just wait and it will finish. It is taking a LOT longer than usual for some unknown reason.

Retried at 11:15 AM and waiting for half an hour without success neither other messages. Process killed and found temp files. After killing the process cccam config file in /etc was not present. I will retry later in the afternoon.
    thank you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!