Edision OS Mio - Terrestrial Channels/Saorview

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,014 times. The last Post () by world-of-satellite.co.uk.

• Hi all, I received my Edision OS Mio box today and just have a couple of niggles. I can't seem to scan for Saorview (Terrestrial Irish channels). I have the RF antenna plugged in but I'm not sure how to scan, I keep getting errors, would anyine have a quick guide? Thanks.

• Ensure the terrestrial tuner is set to DVB-T2. If using OpenViX, menu > Setup > Tuner Config > Select the C/T2 tuner and set correctly.

Then use Autobouquetsmaker, menu > Setup > Tuner Config > Autobouquetsmaker > Setup Saorview as a provider.

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

• Ensure the terrestrial tuner is set to DVB-T2. If using OpenViX, menu > Setup > Tuner Config > Select the C/T2 tuner and set correctly.

Then use Autobouquetsmaker, menu > Setup > Tuner Config > Autobouquetsmaker > Setup Saorview as a provider.

Thanks, I've tried this and keep getting a message saying "Failed to tune Saorview on tuner B. Please check the following: The tuner is correctly configured. You can receive the specified frequency."

I've checked the connection, it's not loose or anything. In the tuner setup it is as follows: Tuner type: DBV-T2. Configuration mode: enabled. Country: Ireland. Region: All regions, Republic of Ireland, (Europe DVB-T/T2). Enable 5V for active antenna: off (have tried On). Force legacy signal stats: no (have tried Yes).

Not sure what's up. Never had any problem with the last box, just plug and scan.

• The saorview regional settings may not apply to you when setting up through autobouquets (i've come across it before)

Have you tried just scanning your dvb-t tuner to see if it picks up anything?

• The saorview regional settings may not apply to you when setting up through autobouquets (i've come across it before)

Have you tried just scanning your dvb-t tuner to see if it picks up anything?

Op sorted the issue, re-scan worked.

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

Edision OS Mio 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Multi-Stream H.265 HEVC Receiver UHD 2160p

Download Edision OS Mio 4K Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PurE2, SatDreamGR.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!