is a PurE2 Enigma2 Image coming for mutant hd60

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,348 times. The last Post () by jack1.9.

• hd51 is a different story.

All of these Mutant images we built in blind mode.

Now we will stop.

If you stuck with hd60 and if you like and waiting for pure2 img... then sorry. If not, and you really-really-mega like pure2 you can consider another option; to buy box with pure2 support. :)

Or you can ask Mutant managers why not pure2.

• mutant hd60 was a present from my daughter for our vacationhome, it a shame that i cant flash the best image on it, but i understand that it cannot be for every brand.

Thanx for youre answer, than i can enjoy pure2 only at home.

Regards Satspock

• master G

Added the Label Requests
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “mutant hd60” to “is a PurE2 Enigma2 Image coming for mutant hd60”.
  • As i said before, you and all others who waiting pure2 on HD60, can contact manufacturer and ask. Probably you will not get the answer, but who knows.

And not only for HD60. We can build all boxes, but without official support no joy.

• We can build all boxes, but without official support no joy.

What does it take to qualify as an official image team in the eyes of a manufacturer?

How can us mere mortals convince manufacturers to include support for our favourite image teams? Especially if they don`t usually answer like you just stated.

Well, nothing to loose. To them users are important. So in any cases they should to listen users, more than teams.

• We can build all boxes, but without official support no joy.

What does it take to qualify as an official image team in the eyes of a manufacturer?

How can us mere mortals convince manufacturers to include support for our favourite image teams? Especially if they don`t usually answer like you just stated.

They need to see their interest in all this, of course... Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Some manufacturers are bigger, some smaller, some can afford it, some think they can't - but we do not know it unless we try, i.e. if one doesn't try... no dice for sure... if we do try... well, "maybe" is better than "certainly not"... ;)

For instance, I tried contacting Qviart but they never responded. But Zgemma did (and what a response!), Edision did etc.

So, we try and see... Otherwise, most of us just can't financially afford all those boxes - it's just impossible.

On top of that, we give them a helluvalot of our time and good will, labour of love, talent etc.

So, it has to be a reciprocal relationship, else it can't work... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• I understand what youre saying, i have now openatv 6.3 on the box it,s a nice image but cannot compare with pure2.

Pure2 has so mutch more to offer, it,s a shame that manufactorer dont cooperate.

regards satspock

• ...and more to come... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!