No signal after updating black hole image in vu+ solo

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,100 times. The last Post () by seagen.

• Hi

I update my Black Hole vu+ Solo from version 1.6.6 to 3.0.8 using USB. (just Power Off BH Solo then plugin USB rare port and plug the power On when the Green Led blinking remove the USB and press the power button but there is no Signal) Can you help me please?

• Using HDMI+AV Cable to LED TV there is no signal. obviously Black Hole VU+ Solo start normally but not connected to LED TV, as I update to latest version.

• Official Post

I strongly recommend all who have old Vu+ like solo, uno and duo to install OpenBlackhole in the flash memory.

Vu+ OI 3.0 image has become so large that there are only 1mb of freespace left when flashed.

Blackhole Image 3.x.x is built on Vu+ OI 3.0 so change to OpenBlackhole and for the regular user

you will see no diffrence from Blackhole only in setup menu.

If you still want Blackhole mount an usb memorystick and format with BH Format wizard then activate OpenMultiboot

and install latest Blackhole there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!