is there latest oscam ipk for openatv 6.3

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,586 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• Have openatv 6.3 on my mutant hd60, have oscampanel and oscam 11397 , is old oscam, now development is oscam 11505 is yher an ipk for openatv.

i cannot find it, only normal oscam wich are smaller than my oscam in usr/bin, that oscam is 1300 kb and wich i can find are 700 kb.

regards

• Hello.

Here is the procedure:

1. Connect to the set bop box via Shell and stop the process... but you must know its name... in openATV if you have used the .ipk installer, so it can be named as "oscam_atv" ... otherwise default name is "oscam":
      killall -9 oscam
      (...for example, the name of the oscam process can be found using the command: top -c | grep oscam...)
    2. Copy a new binary file (via FTP connection) to the following folder in the set top box:
      /usr/bin
      Warning ! Use the correct binary file for the CPU architecture of your set top box - mipsel / arm / sh4 !!!
      Your "Mutant HD60" is fitted with an ARM (v7) processor.
      Binary file for your ARM chipset, you can find here: Oscam 11xxx ARM V7 with and without EMU
      However, I'm not sure if the new OSCam versions contain bugs. Oscam versions 11500 and above, intended for ARM chipsets, are probably still being tested (with minor bugs).
    3. Set the executable right for the binary file:
      chmod +x /usr/bin/oscam
    4. Reboot the box... you can also do it via the Shell:
      reboot

You will find more information here (focusing on OpenATV, but the procedures also apply to other Enigma):

https://ulozto.net/!owXMIXH4cZ…on-enigma2-2019-06-18-zip

GL :)

• OK, also please do not forget that the new binary file must be called the same as previous filename :). So rename the standard name of the new binary file to "oscam_atv" before copying it to your set top box. Of course, if the attributes change, for sure, set these executable attributes again:

chmod +x /usr/bin/oscam_atv

...or...

chmod 755 /usr/bin/oscam_atv

• I have described the procedure for overwriting a binary file above.

You can find the manual installation methods in the .ZIP attachment (in the "intro" text file, inside the archive).

As for the size of binary files, do not overlook it. When a feature is removed (EMU module, Webif module, SSL support, USB support or external reader protocols, etc.) so the file size is different. Also, some binary files are compressed and some are not compressed. They are unpacked into RAM memory after they are executed. Typically, UPX is used for compression the executable binary files.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!