how do i install pure2 enigma2 image on Amiko A5

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,489 times. The last Post () by tromo.

• Go to PurE2 download > get Balena Etcher mSD Flasher and PurE2 Enigma2 image.

Burn PurE2 onto (single partition) mSD, using Etcher.

Unplug A5 at the back, put mSD into A5 and plug the cable back into A5.

You will have a choice now: Android or Enigma2 > choose PurE2/Enigma2...

In Enigma2 Teams section of this great forum find PurE2 section > Stickies will help you to set it up properly...

Best of luck... :)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• i need a pure 2 version with FTP working FOREVER....and not like the provesious ones with ftp in the beginning working....and then STOPPED.

I need a version that has FTP finally working always times

Can u tell me about it?

• Yes, I can: I had no PurE2 problems with FTP when I had A5.

Perhaps you need to allow the IP address in your Firewall? I do that with my KTS.

So, I put together a list of safe home network addresses in my laptop and I put STATIC addresses in all my devices. ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• I need help, I have installed purE2 on my Amiko A5. I have problem with HD channels. HD channels do not work or runs with freezing and in slow motion. How i can solve this problem.

• Satellite or streaming? Who is the provider? Which channels? What is your setup? Your internet speed, if it's streaming? Are you going through a proxy or VPN? And so on and on...

• I am talking about satellite. Almost all HD channels on 19.2, 23.5 and 13.0e. Those satellites I tried. All these channels works normally on other Enigma2 images. I am not using VPN and internet speed is 40MB/S.

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!