Motor installation question

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 996 times. The last Post () by cascco.

• Hello everyone

Please have problem on dish or motor i don't really know where the problem from ok

I'm using vhannibal motor settings 70°e - 45°w and anytime i move the motor from any satellite like 13.0e to 19.2e or other it's lost the signal unless you restart or reboot the receiver or boxes, and this is the list of my receivers vu+Solo4k, vu+duo 4k, DM900 4k and Mio4k all the receiver are doing same problem, so if someone can help me.

Regard

Thanks

• Hello everyone

Please i have problem on dish or motor i don't really know where the problem from ok

I'm using vhannibal motor settings 70°e - 45°w and anytime i move the motor from any satellite like 13.0e to 19.2e or other it's lost the signal unless you restart or reboot the receiver or boxes, and this is the list of my receivers vu+Solo4k, vu+duo 4k, DM900 4k and Mio4k all the receiver are doing same problem, so if someone can help me.

Regard

Thanks

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!