AddKey aka Biss Key Editor PLUGIN [OE2.0 OE2.5]

There are 246 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 56,547 times. The last Post () by efesli.

• Hello,

I had one of the first versions of this plugin in my Dm900UHD with openAtv 6.2 working ok.

Recently when i change to OpenAtv 6.3 i installed last Biss Key Editor version. The softcam online update option works ok, but when i add manually a key for a channel (usually a feed) the channel do not clear. The key is add to the softcam.key but nothing else happens.

Any tip about this problem?

Thanks!!

Edit to add new information :

• I try the old version i use in openatv 6.2 (1.1-r3-) and the problem is the same...

• I try the last version of the plugin in openAtv 6.2 and everything works ok: online update and manual ...

Probably is a bug with openatv 6.3 and this plugin...

• Thank you for feedback ..

I Think the problem from image version Not plugin .. As we know as ATV mentioned version 6.2 more stable then 6.3..

And As photos shown below ... from my DM920 on openaTV6.3 with latest update ..

I have Add new key for Biss channel.

Here log shown image with latest update packages

Code
    root@dm920:~# opkg upgrade
    root@dm920:~# 

here log show install last version of AddKey plugin

here I have add key to channel manually

0b1dd275bd8fe1bd2.jpg

3e70e9e15db.jpg

8d2b30.jpg

and here out put the command result from softcam.keys provide the new key add it in file

Code
    root@dm920:~# cat /etc/tuxbox/config/SoftCam.Key

F E935B0F2 00 1111113311111133 ; Added on 2019-08-13 20:50:31.231017 for IRIB TV3 HD at 26.0E
    root@dm920:~# 

But channels not working because as live log from my ncam emu web show

image won't to read key from softcam.keys, read it only from constant.cw ...But with openvision image or my images every things works just fine

Code
    2019-08-13 20:48:44 637C6A59 c   (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 trying to descramble PID 0 CAID 2600 PROVID 000000 ECMPID 1FFF ANY CHID PMTPID 01A9 VPID 109A
    2019-08-13 20:48:44 637C6A59 c      (ecm) dvbapiau (P: 2600::01A9:1FFF:0000 #ECM_L:13 #CW=00000000000000000000000000000000 HOP:00): rejected reader sid (1 ms) by constant.cw (F/1/1/2) - IRIB TV3  HD

Here live logo from my BlackHoe image, read new key from SoftCam.key file and channels open it

Code
    2019-08-13 22:00:15 08289860 c      (ecm) dvbapiau (P: 2600::01A9:1FFF:0000 #ECM_L:13 #CW=11111133111111331111113311111133 HOP:00): cache2 (1 ms) by SoftCam.key (L/1/2/2) - IRIB TV3  HD

6a943f3ddcba6ec.jpg

So If the image issue (Then I can not do any things, Should be openATV team fixes their images)

• Thanks for your time and your help.

You have exactly the same outcame as me.

I noticed something else: after i add a key the channel do not work, but if watch another and back to biss channel after a few minutes the channel already recognizes the key and is working.... If i restart the cam the channel goes off again... it seems that after not finding it on constant.cw will look in SoftCam.key

Waiting a few minutes in a feed (i use the plugin basically for that) is not very possible...

So i will wait for a more stable opentAtv 6.3 and untill there I will continue to use this fantastic plugin in 6.2!!

Thanks for ypu great work!!

• The feature of plugin is just to update softcam.keys by online or add single key manually .

Plugin not responsibility for working encrypted channels.

That was image and emu job and responsibility.

So if plugin add key successful then the Job of plugin is finish.

The problem from image for open channel.

About how to set default reader to read softcam file (post your question in emu topic what your using)

About plugin search to find softcam.keys file, the search function is auto detect path .

Plugin search all paths such as

/usr/keys or /etc or /etc/tuxbox/config .. etc

If the plugin find the file from any path then it set default path as where file found it.

So if you for example you want your path is /usr/keys then send your softcam file to that path only in this way plugin will be find it and make the path default path to save new entry value .

• I see your point...

But oscam - emu (or openatv6. 3 image) find all keys in softcam.key except the keys manually add by the plugin... Must be a connection between the plugin and this problem.

• Other images such as Blackhole or openpli or openvision or DreamOS images can find new key after adding by plugin ..

Also other device such as VU+ with black hole or vti also can find new key after adding by plugin ..

Just OpenaTV version 6.3 ...

So This is the END

OpenATV Team should be fix their images ..

• Ok... let´s wait for improvements in opentAtv...

Thanks for your time and your great work with this plugin!

• I updated the openatv 6.2 image from my dreambox 900Uhd (was from last year) to the yesterday release .

In this fresh release this plugin has the same problem as with openatv 6.3: Online update works fine but the keys added manually do not open the channels.

I noticed something else I share, it may or may not be important:

- In the openatv versions where the plugin works 100%, the keyboard looks uniform: the squares are all complete in all "Keys" (you can see the image).

- In the versions where manual keys addition does not work the keyboard appears different: the arrows and the delete key do not have the square around them (image below)

I don't know if there is any relationship between this and the problem but on all images where the plugin doesn't work the keyboard has this change (i use on all images 6.2 and 6.3 the same skin and the same version of the plugin)

Ps:

The posts I have posted here about the malfunctioning of this plugin in different releases of openatv are only meant to provide information that I gather and which I think may be useful. I do not, in any way, intend to charge or criticize its developer!!

• As I said before ...

The feature of plugin is just to update softcam.keys by online or add single key manually .

Plugin not responsibility for working encrypted channels.

Images + emu responsibility for open channels ...

About keyboard it is just to write value not more ..

But I'm afraid then plugin read (provider from enigma2 to openatv with wrong namespace).

I will test other images built with depend on oe-alliance as like openatv such as purE2 If plugin works will then ENDED (OpenATV enigma2 issue) I can not do any thing.

• @fmoreira

Maybe also from my ncam emu or from config files I need to check it and figure out the issue from where ...

I'm afraid my ncam have some bugs to read hash from openatv from openpli and Dreamos images not problem ..

I have download oscam-emu from openatv feed and as photo show to you new key works just fine ..

So try to download image from extra feed for image

here Biss channel not open because softcam file empty

b6ef4.jpg

here I have add new key

5448590ca20.jpg

and here message to successfully to add key

6474bdabff8ae0d47cae1.jpg

and the restart after restart emu or go to other channel and return back again channel open it

6ac34c651e8c1b46d157d257.jpg

544969ae6b.jpg

• It from my config files ...

I have download ncam from openatv feed ... works also just fine after add key

( I have Test openATV three times - reboot and test)

And every things works just fine Biss channels open after add new key and no need to restart emu or enigma2 just change channel and return back to channel

In attach you can find my files for (ncam emu) to testing .. send files as path you will see ..

Don't forget to send (right emu binary file) to /usr/bin (I did not upload it to attach I don't know what device you have)

0928f203d3550713b0dc2a44.jpg

• Thanks or your feedback!!

I uninstall my oscam-emu and all the configuration files. I install the oscam-emu from openatv cam feed and test the plugin (with default settings). I get the same outcame: key added but black screen, after a few time when i back to the channel it was working ok

With ncam: i install it from openatv cam feed and added your configuration files. It seems to be working great but after a few time i discover it was reading keys from constant.cw on usr/keys from my cccam files and not from the plugin added keys...

After i fix that i get the same outcame: key added but black screen, after a few time when i back to the channel it was working ok!

If it worked ok for you with both cams its probably a problem related with me... i have no idea what can it be: i use your settings for ncam and the same default settings you used on oscam-emu...

Anyway: thanks for the help ... I will continue to look for the cause of this

• With ncam: i install it from openatv cam feed and added your configuration files. It seems to be working great but after a few time i discover it was reading keys from constant.cw on usr/keys from my cccam files and not from the plugin added keys...

As you wrote and as I wrote before the issue from images I can not do any things (Please contact with openaTV)

ask them why image read constant.cw not softcam,keys

About me on my DM920 with openaTV + my last ncam 10.4 every things work just fine .

• Official Post

New version 3.0

Command to install last version

Code
    wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSplugins/AddKey/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh
  • Hi @fairbird

"CLEAR" button doesn't work right and when it's pressed, show "CLEAR" word.

u"CLEAR" must be changed to u"CLR"

ef574c7.png

Code
    self.keys_list = [[u"EXIT", u"1", u"2", u"3", u"4", u"5", u"6", u"7", u"8", u"9", u"0", u"BACKSPACE"],
    [u"OK", u"A", u"B", u"C", u"D", u"E", u"F", u"OK", u"LEFT", u"RIGHT", u"ALL", u"CLEAR"]] is wrong

self.keys_list = [[u"EXIT", u"1", u"2", u"3", u"4", u"5", u"6", u"7", u"8", u"9", u"0", u"BACKSPACE"],
     [u"OK", u"A", u"B", u"C", u"D", u"E", u"F", u"OK", u"LEFT", u"RIGHT", u"ALL", u"CLR"]] is correct

I suggest you to design a new keyboard format to move fast between buttons like this keyboard.

Code
    self.keys_list = [[[u"A",u"D",u"1", u"4", u"7"],
        [ u"B", u"E",u"2", u"5", u"8"],
        [ u"C", u"F",u"3", u"6", u"9"],
        [ u"FIRST",u"LEFT",u"0", u"RIGHT",u"LAST"],
        [u"EXIT",u"CLR",u"BACKSPACE", u"ALL",u"OK"]]]

510682bc451356ceb6f5b.png

Good Luck!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!