AddKey aka Biss Key Editor PLUGIN [OE2.0 OE2.5]

There are 246 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 56,521 times. The last Post () by efesli.

• Hi my friend

Ver 7 has some bug

Copy paste dont work

The keys after copy not save in softcam.Key

Please release new uodate or goinig to old version for copy button

• Hi my friend

Ver 7 has some bug

Copy paste dont work

The keys after copy not save in softcam.Key

Please release new uodate or goinig to old version for copy button

There must be a softcam.key file in the file path in order to write the code to the file and then immediately store it in savekeys ... The code cannot be stored without first passing through the softcam.key file ...

If the code was previously in the softcam.key file, it will not be stored again. You will bypass the writing in the softcam.key file and search in the savekeys file. If it does not exist, it will be stored.

This is how the plugin method is, and the method is old since previous versions. It is not new. What is new is saving more than one code in the savekeys file. The code can be selected through the Paste menu.

The savekeys file cannot be redirected... Its path is static and is /etc/enigma2

That option Select softcam.key path is only for the code file which is softcam.key and not savekeys

1- The plugin basically, with the default settings, performs an automatic search for the softcam file in these paths in order, and any path in which the file is found depends directly ...

Code
            paths = ["/etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu",
                   "/etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-trunk",
                   "/etc/tuxbox/config/oscam",
                   "/etc/tuxbox/config/ncam",
                   "/etc/tuxbox/config/gcam",
                   "/etc/tuxbox/config",
                   "/etc",
                   "/usr/keys",
                   "/var/keys"]

2- When you activate the option to specify the path to your desire, which is the option (Enable custom softcam file path), which is a manual selection, not an automatic one ...

Therefore, you have to send the file manually or download it from the plugin, so why make it an automatic process... The plugin basically has a default option...

So it will be a repetition of the settings at the same pace and an increase in the settings is useless ...

3- The plugin informs the user that there is no softcam file in the chosen path

The softcam.key file cannot be created. It is an empty file. It is a cipher file. It must be downloaded from one of the download options. It is a full cipher file.

If we make the plugin, the file will create a default file without codes, and thus open the channels with broken codes, and you need to enter the codes for the broken channels, meaning at the very least, according to the satellites that you have from 10 to 15 channels .... By this the process is useless.. Therefore, the user must either send a file that he has modified by himself or download a device file from the download option...

• Hi

I have softcam

In old version copy paste was good work

We copy keys and paste and keys was seccessful save in softcam

In new version copypaste dont work

You can test it

Ithink new version has bug

In old version very simple we can copy and paste keys and keys save complete

I recommended the plugins go to old version for this option or update it to new ver

I am many years using feed

Copy paste is important for feed hunter

• My dear bro, try to understand what new added and how it work to got developer point of view

- There must be a softcam.key file in the file path in order to write the code to the file and then immediately store it in savekeys ...

- The code cannot be stored without first passing through the softcam.key file ...

- If the code was previously in the softcam.key file, it will not be stored again.

- You will bypass the writing in the softcam.key file and search in the savekeys file.

- If it does not exist, it will be stored.

This is how the plugin method is, and the method is old since previous versions. It is not new.

What is new is saving more than one code in the savekeys file.

The code can be selected through the Paste menu.

The savekeys file cannot be redirected... Its path is static and is

/etc/enigma2

That option Select softcam.key path is only for the code file which is softcam.key and not savekeys

• hi

nothing works for me. either i'm too stupid or i have 2 left hands with 10 thumbs. tried several times. thrown down made up again etc. also tried with autobusskey. there is a different key and a different key combination for each receiver. also wants to be able to enter keys cry

• hi

nothing works for me. either i'm too stupid or i have 2 left hands with 10 thumbs. tried several times. thrown down made up again etc. also tried with autobusskey. there is a different key and a different key combination for each receiver. also wants to be able to enter keys cry

Use Keyadder ver 5.7

Works well

Copy works Well

• yes at the moment but it doesn't work either. tried 5.5;5.6;5.7. changed the ports. autobissfeetkey thrown down (if it doesn't get along with each other). everything was fruitless.

biss auto feed key

Not working I stop supporting

sorry bro

If I decide to charge users annually to activate the plugin, how much would you recommend? How much is this plugin worth

is it true ?

• good morning
    it was an assumption that the two plug in don't get along with each other. for this reason i removed the autobissfeedkey from the vu+ zero on a trial basis. but the result remained the same. since I had 2 other small problems with my image, I tried changing the image from

BACKUP OPENPLI 9.0 PY3 VU+ZERO4k BY LINUXSAT 02/07/2022
    to
    @Amos333__full-backup_OpenBH_5.2.005_VUzero4K_03Apr2023

and I have to say everything is great. I still can't enter the key with the keyadder, but I don't really need that at the moment because the image is running stably. I use the default ncam 13.5r and everything fits. a little freeze a day. off make on make ready.

I will never and would never disparage other people's work because I have way too much respect for it. in my case there were only comments. I also hate people who say "I need it, give it, do it" and don't contribute anything themselves. and I've been reading the whole thing since January. starting with m3u where i thought it was a typo and actually means mp3 up to some skins or scripts where i first have to read what they actually do. i have already spent money on programs on the net if they have helped me further. why shouldn't you support certain projects. the only question is who will participate in the end and who just wants it for nothing in the end. because there are more than enough of them.

• Hi

not working opnatv 7.3 zgemma h9 twin se.

• What did you mean (not working) ?!!

Please do your question more clear !

-Did you installed plugin from this link or not ?!!

Code
    wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fairbird/KeyAdder/main/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh
  • Still I can not understand your issue ...

After installed plugin, Did you got crash e2 ?!

If YES please send to crash log not the e2 debuge !

Or try to use other version of opentav maybe the version what your are using need to upgrade !!

• I need the crash log not the log after crash !!!

What do I benefit from the log that after the crash?

Here log of install plugin + screenshots on my DM920 + OpenaTV 7.3 (No crashs .. No problems)

Code
    #########################################################
    #          KeyAdder INSTALLED SUCCESSFULLY              #
    #                 Raed  &  mfaraj57                     #
    #                     support                           #
    #   https://www.tunisia-sat.com/forums/threads/3955125/ #
    #           your Device will RESTART Now                #
    root@dm920:~# 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!