DM800hd se

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 660 times. The last Post () by pawos1977.

• Hi, I have problem with my clone (estar). I have bought this box about 2 years ago I now decided to change image. Already tried few images and always box working only 2-3 days. Then I have to flash this box again. Do you know what Iam doing wrong. I dont know what image I had before. Thank you.

• Official Post

Most likley your old image was smaller in size then the newer modern images

so after a few days you dont have any more free space.

I recommend that you mount an USB Memorystick to your DM and then

install flashexpander plugin.

Or even better flash an image with multiboot option and install that image plain

no setup, channels, sofcams and plugin.

Only mount the USB Memorystick and activate multiboot plugin

then install any image in multiboot and you have all the space you ever need.

Images can be found here: DM800 SE HD Clone Estar Images

What image that have multiboot i am not sure about. But the Blackhole 4.0 should have it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Try this one, in Flash, it also supports IPTV Protocols with GStreamer/ext3player

MEGA :

Code
    https://mega.nz/#!hEVH0Cxb!nSZvULiF1p3xd4p1FNr5bFo2pKoaFCnHdq88wzi8Qzg

Emo

Hi, I have problem with my clone (estar). I have bought this box about 2 years ago I now decided to change image. Already tried few images and always box working only 2-3 days. Then I have to flash this box again. Do you know what Iam doing wrong. I dont know what image I had before. Thank you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!