Problem with oscam

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,636 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• Code
    Hi all. I have Amiko 8900Hd alien decoder, with OpenATV 6.0 software. I converted my cccam lines to oscam and oscam ymod v18 t 56. Some channels after a minute of viewing the image and audio go to jumps and pixel, just a few channels, the others go well. I have tried the cccam lines in another decoder and they work perfectly without cuts. I try other oscam versions like oscam 11392 and oscam 11245 and it does not start. Can someone help me please. Thank you. regards.
  • master G

Added the Label CCcam To Oscam Support
  • Code
    Hello friend, thanks for replying. I tried oscam ymod v12 t59 openatv sh4 last and removed the latest values from my oscam.server file, but I still have the same problem. It is only on some channels. After a minute of watching the channel, the audio and video begins to jump. Change to a channel of those that do not fail and it looks good, but I go back to the previous channel and again the jumps. Help me friend, please.
  • Hello.

Try switching to an unencrypted (free) satellite channel and watching it for some time. Channels which are not encrypted, do not pass through Oscam (there is no need for decoding).

Plain text doesn't need to be inserted into Code TAGs. You create such a hard-to-read discussion.

It would also help if you put Oscam's configuration here (with removed passwords / IP adresses, for a security reason). You might also want to include a Live-LOG record from the Oscam WebGUI (the last few lines in which channel errors appear). This would be very helpful in diagnosing the problem.

The error doesn't have to be in Oscam at all. How do you know there's a mistake in Oscam ?

• Hola, ¿puedo explicar cómo hacer el registro en vivo de oscam web-gui?

I've checked with uncoded channels and it works perfect without pixelations

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit your post!!!

No server addresses in screenshots!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1bf8d306440.png

Edited once, last by seagen: Do not post any server adress in your settings/ScreenShots ().

• Oh no... you are a oscam client. But the problem may also be on the oscam server side ... what then ?

Where is the oscam log ? ;-) Why don't you put all "CTRL" + "C" / "V" configurations on the forum ? Of course with removed login, password and IP address :-).

Which provider are you using (satellite position, CAID, etc.)?

• open OSCcam WebGUI (Oscam Webif) - http://ip_address_of_your_box:8888 , next click on the LiveLOG and copy + paste for LOG record

• Censoring in a LOG entry is only possible with passwords, not card-reader names and user names - for better diagnosis of the problem. Nothing is seen in your LiveLOG. Most are censored. I can't see the cause of the problem anywhere (perhaps only "no ecm pending" lines could be some kind of error).

Perhaps the debug-log filter is incorrect (all debuglog numbers are marked with red). Cancel all markings so there is nothing red. Or must it be that way ? For your used coding system ?

You could copy it via CTRL + C / V and then paste the text into CODE TAG on the discussion forum. Screenshot is very poor and contains too few lines of record.

You use CAID 1803 with which I am unfortunately not experienced. Sorry I won't help you. Maybe someone else will advise.

• Well, yes.

But first of all, it has to turn off logging of everything in LiveLog (OscamWebif) :-/. There is an active highest level debug log. That's a big mess. It is then very difficult to find a problem.

////// EDIT :

He should try to change, for example, cccam version in the reader configuration - of course only if the cccam server allows it.

If it is not inserted incorrectly - 2x the same reader in "oscam.server" and if it is the same and there is 2x the same, it is bad! If the servers and reader names do not match, that is, if they are different, then the CAID might have to be added or for what reason the external reader should be used. Without rules, it's pretty hard.

• Unfortunately we still don't see Oscam LiveLog records. I wrote that you have unfortunately activated all levels of debugging (in the red box). Click zero or click all red numbers. No numbers may be marked there. It also depends on the configuration of the configuration files, which also reflect what is shown in Oscam LiveLog. You have a big mess in there and you can't make anilen copy - I mean a problem line from LiveLog.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!