Edision Mio 4k and Cccam

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,627 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• I have bought a new Edison Mio 4k receiver instead of edision Nino. But I have very much freezing on Mio 4k with the same CCcam line as Nino. All setup is the same on the 2 receivers, but Nino works perfect and Mio 4k has lacking. Can it be the wrong CCcam I have installed on the new receiver or can MIO just dont work with 4 satellite dish. IPTV is working ok on MIO, but not CCcam Anyone knows how to fix this problem. I use OPENVIX image

• Official Post

in the feed of the image as far as i know exist only oscam and not cccam for the specific box , don't you wonder why?

i have this box i run cccam with ATV, SatDreamGR, PLi, Pure2 and works perfect

• Yes, there is only Oscam in the plugin, but I have installed CCcam, from an usb stick. Do you think it is the problem. My line is not prepared for Oscam, but maybe there is a way to do that??

• I would advise you to learn this step, how to make OSCam work with a C line. It's simple and it gets you everything there is to open.

You can see all that easily in my thread in OSCam Emu section - Mario's config for all... You have all you need in there!

And PurE2 has so much more to offer - see E2 Team's section > PurE2 Team and learn...

You will be investing some time into a wise choice! :)

I have SatDreamGr and PurE2 images in mine...

But none with outdated CCcam!

Good luck!

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Do you have a link to your tread??

"...my thread in OSCam Emu section - Mario's config for all...

And PurE2 has so much more to offer - see E2 Team's section > PurE2 Team and learn..."

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• no...

it works cccam (arm version) and mgcamd but...

as the receiver has an 64bit cpu , you have to use a latest image build in 32 bit, or an addon "lib32-arch64" (i don't know if all images can use this, due the library they use...)

• Yo, George!

All fine now with 32b version of the image, kernel, drivers and all? Is it public? Haven't see it yet, sorry...

I don't know if the native Edision multiboot allows for mixing of the kernels, say 32b in one partition and 64b in others, do you know?

I'd like to test SatDreamGr new 32b, without having to remove the 64b images, of course...

Thanx!

• i installed the 32bit through 64bit, and i still have an older sdg6 64bit and a test multilib image...

for a moment i had some problems to boot direct from an image to another (i had to press menu during boot and select manualy the image), but after a few fixes, i can boot to all images through internal multiboot.

i think you can without problem...

• sorry!!! something else caught my attention and i forgot to answer the other part of your question...

you can find it here http://sgcpm.com/satdreamgr-images-8/edision/ , it is public, tested and less problems has refered...

• where can i find cccam 2.3.8 ipk for this receiver i've downloaded and so far didnt work

i was searching it for a while...

i don't know if it works in other images, it was modified for satdreamgr (in 64bit , the lib file needed too).

the cccam file should work also in newest 32bit images.

you can find it here Edision OS mio 4K Plus

to make it work in other images... you may change the cccam directories, and i am not sure about the lib file (if it is compatible in other images...)

• Code
    hello friends the cccam 2.3.8 on edison osmium 4k does not work !!!!! tested it okay only oscam ... I recommend uasre opepli 7.2 which is perfect and very fast ..... oscam is found in the softcam plugins of the image .....
  • OSCam is available in any image! It works really well and it is Open Source!

CCcam is old tech, not open to inspection etc.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!