Enigma2 ciefpsettings

There are 481 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 78,007 times. The last Post () by ciefp.

• Official Post

im using the latest oscam enu the latest keys no pic 0n 1 west am i doing some thing rong

latest keys

latest oscam emu

AND ciefp settings are required

• ciefp added a new version:

• On the last setgtings, sound should work on all channels.

I can't check at the moment because I don't have a signal. Sometimes a signal is quite weak then I can check.

After each scan, all settings for bbc channels are deleted from lamedb. So I always have to fix that before posting.

Whoever wants to watch those channels in the future will have to do it himself. Because I won't do it anymore, because I can't check it when I don't have a signal.

Another thing that confuses me even more is that someone reports that the sound is ok, again someone else says that it doesn't work. It probably depends on both the receiver and the image.

ciefpsettings-enigma2 Abertis 30W Streamrelay

I know how to edit lamedb, I have some of my settings that worked for me. But that doesn't mean that those settings will work on every receiver or image.

The third thing that is probably a problem with you is that you first edited the list before inserting it into the receiver. So it is possible that dreamboxedit or some other editor has deleted those settings for bbc channels.

When I make a settings and edit bbc channels, it is desirable to insert the settings without editing, and then everything will work for you as I set it up. When you download it, you additionally manage it and thus violate the settings on lamedb, and probably on that occasion the settings for bbc channels are also deleted.

Try inserting a settings without editing and then tell me if the sound works on bbc channels or not. Also write down which receiver you have and which image you use?

• dont work

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!