Enigma2 ciefpsettings

There are 478 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 75,129 times. The last Post () by tfrc.

• ciefp added a new file:

• master G

Added the Label Ciefp E2 Settings
  • ciefp added a new version:

• #

Hello @ciefp

I need help, to install the "ABERTIS - 30W".

I have DM900UHD 4K, with Newnigma2 OS2.5.

#

I followed all the instructions.

#

When installing with DCC-Telnet, this error occurred:

#

root @ dm900: ~ $ opkg installs Astra-SM

Reading package lists ...

Building dependency tree ...

Reading status information ...

E: Unable to locate the Astra-SM package

root @ dm900: ~ $

#

I reconfirmed the entire installation, but it does not work.

#

ERRORS:

Tuning ...

There is no transponder data (PAT reading timeout).

#

Connecting ...

Please wait ...

Couldn't not find media type.

#

I await your help.

Thank you.

#

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• I do that, too - and they keep on working...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• So do I and they are working...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• They are not channels but links to files in mkv format, sitting pretty on some server...

Probably most of them are dead - I mean, who's gonna check all of those thousands of links?

Have you installed FFmpeg, Service App, changed the default player to Exteplayer3, is your connection OK etc. etc.?

I do not use those. For such purposes I use FNC plugins in PurE2, sometimes Kodi or E2iStream and I usually find what I need to see... What you are doing is a waste of time and effort...

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!