Enigma2 ciefpsettings

There are 479 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 76,659 times. The last Post () by ciefp.

• ciefp added a new version:

• Hello ! Where is all IPTV links ? When i install the adoon it says N/A on all IPTV links so something is wrong. In the earlier version from December all works great.

I don't know what you use to insert settings, it's always best to use dreamboxedit.

Hello ! Thanks for answer ! I go to dreamsatpanel and klick on Cifp settings for motor 75 E to 45 W- And when my reciver ( Dreambox DM 900 RC 20 ) is finish there is ni IPTV MIX and no Pluto etc. But in your earlier edition December 2022 it works perfekt. But now the the earlier version from December 2022 is gone from dreamsat panel and I'am not good to put the bouquets in manually. Maybe you can post a earlier install of the December version here ? or on the dreamsat panel or satvenus panel.Thanks for good vork !

• Hello ! Where is all IPTV links ? When i install the adoon it says N/A on all IPTV links so something is wrong. In the earlier version from December all works great.

I don't know what you use to insert settings, it's always best to use dreamboxedit.

Hello ! Thanks for answer ! I go to dreamsatpanel and klick on Cifp settings for motor 75 E to 45 W- And when my reciver ( Dreambox DM 900 RC 20 ) is finish there is ni IPTV MIX and no Pluto etc. But in your earlier edition December 2022 it works perfekt. But now the the earlier version from December 2022 is gone from dreamsat panel and I'am not good to put the bouquets in manually. Maybe you can post a earlier install of the December version here ? or on the dreamsat panel or satvenus panel.Thanks for good vork !

I do not maintain either of those two plugins.

I do not maintain either of those two plugins.

Ciefp now everything working fine. I FTP all bouquets so now all ok . Thanks and Happy Cristmas to you ! :dish:

• Plugin with which you can download my and other settings thanks to Lululla

Tivustream addons :

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!