MediaPortal E2

There are 308 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 91,619 times. The last Post () by sadem.

• killbill831 there should be a crash log in /home/root/logs. Attach it here and someone may be able to help.

Here it is:

openESI Enigma2 crash log

Edited once, last by master G: merged thread & wrapped in code. ().

• killbill831

A known is possible collision between satvenus panel and mediaportal. Uninstall satvenus and mediaportal again and install latest version

mediaportal as ipk here on forum. If a crash occurs again , try to change skin in your image with other if you have more then one.

• Done everything still have the same problem, it open 1 time works ok the mediaportal plugin ca see some videos, when I shutdown the decoder and I want to reopen the mediaportal plugin gives me the bluscreen error and in the plugin section the mediaportal plugin is not more visible.

Also I see the plugin is still installed but I cannot lunch.

I changed the skin to default one, cleared the HD one.

Have any idea?

• Sorry , but I didn't "so big" expert for solve your problem. I used this plugin, but before 2 -3 years when is worked fine

without any issues. Out of curiosity I installed last year , but with similar issues as you ( DM800se, Pure2 image).

The installation it was good with also after restart not visible plugin in plugins section.

• I noticed one thing I was playing with my dm 520 it has Gemini One step image .

during test mediaportal in it which is deb version installed I have found it has more portals/streaming links in adult section and as well in other streaming section which was not available in IPk version . I tested my vu+ box to compare it . kindly check why some of the streaming portals are not available in ipk version.

Dreambox TWO UHD .

Dreambox 900-S2X,

Dreambox 520,

Vu+Duo2

Edited once, last by Aliraza63: miss spell ().

• I installed the MediaPortal plugin From the list and everything is ok then Asked me to update AFTER update the videos don't start anymore I come image ZGEMMA H5 (H5series) Nemoxyz OpenESI 9 brownleather Darkness-base-skin GST1.17 exteP3 can you help me

thank you

Edited once, last by master G: please post in English ().

• Nice work, do you have a py3 version of mpgz yet ?

• Can you help me with the Media Portal, I installed it and when I activated it on the Premium setting, the receiver only restarts when I delete it, so I reinstall it, it remains the same as if it was not deleted, how to solve it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!