which uhf modulator

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,042 times. The last Post () by maxjam.

• Hello I am looking to buy a uhf modulator to use with the a/v output of my zgemma h7s for signal distribution to other tv's in my house...can anybody recommend one...thanks

• have a look here:

Code
    https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/av-distribution/rf-modulators/technomate-tm-rf-rf-modulator

Yes m8 thanks bought this from forum sponsor earlier this week...can't fault it at all 5 minutes to install and setup push button setting couldn't be easier...I previously bought chinese crap from an auction site which was a nightmare to tune-in....hard lesson learned again...

• You do realize your other tv's will receive its picture in analogue format dont you?

Most tv's now due to their size and technology makes viewing analogue signals painful..

In your case if you already have an amplifier with tv,salready wired then maybe its worthwhile but dont expect a good picture.

HDMI Splitter kits are much better, for your box cheaper 1080p kits will send full hd to one tv via cat5e/6 cable and it allows control at the other end too, however it does get more expensive if a third tv and so on is required.

My advice is to save up, buy another box and 2 kits, you can then have 4 tv's with full control and upto 1080p.

• Yes m8 I appreciate your comments and you are 100% correct...however, the property is a nightmare to replace/rewire coax with cat 5/6..in my case with an age of 66 I can't be bothered doing it all again so good quality analogue is better than nothing...:thumbup:

• Did someone succeeded to get a video signal out of the AV connector from this Zgemma h7s ?

Yes I did..it works fine..just need to change 1 setting in the receiver so do this here > Setup>Audio and Video>Settings>Video output then change HDMI to RCA....this gives me at the same time full HDMI and also an AV output working from the rear socket...I use one like this below...

27ea2.jpg

• Did someone succeeded to get a video signal out of the AV connector from this Zgemma h7s ?

Yes I did..it works fine..just need to change 1 setting in the receiver so do this here > Setup>Audio and Video>Settings>Video output then change HDMI to RCA....this gives me at the same time full HDMI and also an AV output working from the rear socket...I use one like this below...

27ea2.jpg

Sorry. I tried it. No success.

I have only HDMI and SCART as possible options at Setup>Audio and Video>Settings>Video output

• Try scart and get a scart to rca adaptor (if your receiver has a physical scart output)

Exactly it's not rocket science...@scared-bear try one of of these...

c115e9e853b6f8a.jpg

Actually I have a hdmi splitter, 1 in and 2 out.

One the output hdmi cables goes to hdmitoav adapter.

The AV cable from here goes to old tv. I do not care about video downscale, since the old TV is an 32 ".

The connection was functioning since two months ago.

Something happened, maybe an update of Zgemma Image and it does not function anymore.

Changed both adapters. Changed image. No success.

I have only colored (rainbow) vertical stripes on the second tv

Any idea???

• That coloured stripes usualy indicates a test picture of some description is being produced either on your adaptor or your second tv....the updated Zgemma image has nothing to do with it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!